25 ნოემბერი 2022, 18:00
T15192 - Tender for Dewatering Equipment
Gardabani Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) is located south-east of the city Tbilisi and treats domestic and industrial effluents of Tbilisi, Gardabani and Rustavi. Wastewater from Tbilisi is conveyed by a main collector of 3,300 mm in diameter and, following treatment, discharged into the Mtkvari River.
The plant was built in 1985. Since then, some rehabilitation works were implemented (e.g., primary tanks rehabilitation). At the moment the wastewater treatment is solely conducted through mechanical primary treatment. After passing the primary treatment stage the wastewater is directly discharged into the outlet. The biological treatment stage and secondary clarifiers have not been in operation for at least 25 years. Anaerobic sludge digesters, as well, were build, but never commissioned.
Therefore, the project has been prepared which is focused on the dewatering facility of the plant and the company Gardabani Sewage Treatment Plant GSTP will be announcing tenders to acquire all necessary equipment and services to implement the necessary upgrades according to the above mentioned project.
Current tender will be focused on procurement of the Dewatering equipment connected.
Hence, Gardabani Sewage Treatment Plant GSTP (“CLIENT”) is inviting qualified suppliers to participate in the Tender to prepare technical and commercial proposals (hereinafter referred to as “BID”) from the tender participant (hereinafter referred to as “TENDERER”) for Gardabani Sewage Treatment Plant’s Dewatering Equipment.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The CLIENT reserves the right to reject or accept any proposal. The CLIENT reserves the right to proceed with the implementation of any work, in whole or in part, as described in the proposals.
- The CLIENT will be the sole judge to reject or accept any BID. As such, any BID deemed incomplete, unsatisfactory, or failing to comply with the requirements or format may be rejected by the CLIENT.
- The CLIENT reserves the right to engage in discussions with any TENDERER to clarify responses or discuss certain elements with regards to the proposal or services requested. The CLIENT has no obligation to notify the other TENDERERs of the discussions, clarifications, or other information provided by a TENDERER.
- The CLIENT reserves the right to award the proposal based on experience, completion date, guarantee of service, and other criteria, and not necessarily the lowest cost.
- Based on available funds, the CLIENT reserves the right to delete components from the Tender and negotiate changes to fully meet the CLIENT’s needs.
- The issuance of this Tender or any negotiations with a company after the closing date does not bind or commit the CLIENT to enter into any contract.
- The CLIENT reserves the right in the event the successful TENDERER fails to comply with the terms and conditions as listed, to cancel this contract and award it to another TENDERER without penalty or action against the CLIENT. The tender does not constitute an agreement or order. Submission of a proposal or response by a proponent is voluntary.
- By submitting a bid, the TENDERER is deemed to have acknowledged all of the undertakings, specifications, terms and conditions contained in the tender, and to be bound by them if the BID is accepted. All expenses incurred by the TENDERER in connection with the preparation of its proposal are to be borne by the TENDERER, and the CLIENT shall not incur any obligation whatsoever toward the TENDERER regardless of whether such bid is accepted or rejected.
- An authorized signing officer must sign all bids. The bid must indicate an individual who is authorized to negotiate and sign on behalf of the proponent if other than the signature found on the proposal submission.
- All submissions are to be prefaced with a covering letter, on company letterhead, which contains an original signature of the individual authorized to submit proposals on their behalf.
- CLIENT retains the right to visit TENDERER facilities during TENDER to examine facilities.
INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERER:
- BID (Technical and Financial proposals) must be submitted in line with the instructions provided within this tender package.
- Tenderer must submit the signed NDA (non-disclosure agreement), presented in Annex 2, together with the BID
- BID Submission Deadline: November 25, 2022, 18:00 (TBS)
- BID currency must be EURO (EUR). The proposed price must include all expenses and taxes applicable;
- The bid validity period is 90 (ninety) calendar days from the date of submission of bids.
- The Client (Gardabani Sewage Treatment Plant) reserves the right to set the deadline for the tender, change the terms of the tender or terminate the tender at any stage.
- The Tender Committee of the Client will identify the winner of the Tender by the criteria set in this document. Evaluation of the Proposals will be conducted based on both parts of the proposal (Technical and Financial Proposals).
- The Client reserves the right to award the Contract based on experience, completion date, a guarantee of service, and other criteria, and not necessarily the lowest cost, at the same time, the Client is not obliged to select a winner based on the lowest price;
- Communication for clarification must be in a written manner and the online Q&A mode of the tenders.ge portal shall be used, or the communication can be conducted in written form as per Paragraph 4, using the email address indicated below;
- Any oral inquiries for additional information are not accepted;
- The Employer is not responsible for the information obtained from other sources;
- For participation in the electronic tender, the Bidder must be registered on the website www.tenders.ge;
- Instructions for participation in electronic tender are presented on the website www.tenders.ge and in the annex N3
COMMUNICATION AND ENQUIRIES:
- All enquires and communication regarding this tender (including notifications of any discrepancies or errors or omissions to be submitted electronically, no later than 3 business days prior to the Submission Deadline to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Otherwise the CLIENT reserves the right not to respond to enquiries. Responses by the CLIENT to enquiries will be made in writing and distributed by email to all proponents registered as having received the tender as of the date the response is required by the CLIENT. The CLIENT will not identify the source of the question(s) in the response. Orally communicated information shall not be binding upon the CLIENT. Enquiries after the foregoing deadline will not receive a response.
Tender Submission Terms:
- Offers should be submitted on procurement web-page: www.tenders.ge
- Submission Deadline is November 25, 2022, 18:00 local time;
- Bid currency: EUR
- Auction type: Without auction;
- Instructions to Apply for E-Tender can be found in the attached file.
Technical Procurement Specialist
Tel: +995 322 931 111 (1148)
Mail to: email@example.com
Head of Logistics & Procurement Department
Tel: +995 322 931 111 (1145)
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 90400000 ჩამდინარე წყლებთან დაკავშირებული მომსახურებები
- 65100000 წყლის განაწილება და მასთან დაკავშირებული მომსახურებები