17 ნოემბერი 2022, 18:00
T15200 - Price Quotation for Purchase of IT hardware
Price Quotation Description:
The WWF Caucasus Programme Office (Id. Code 203845964) (referred to as the “CLIENT “or “PEA”) is announcing a Price Quotation and inviting suppliers (hereinafter referred to as “SUPPLIER”) to participate in sourcing for purchase of IT Hardware (brand new) and submit relevant proposals (hereinafter referred to as “PROPOSAL”).
Project: “Sustainable Forest Management in Adjara” (Biodiversity and Sustainable Local Development in Georgia, Forestry Component)
Reference Number: BMZ-Nr.: 2019 67 827
Financing: KfW Development Bank
General Description and Purpose of the Project
Adjara’s forests cover 65% of the Autonomous Republic’s territory (Figure 1) and are crucial for maintaining essential ecosystem services: they are home to globally endangered and locally endemic plants and animals, they mitigate the risks and impacts of erosion and avalanches (most of Adjara is characterized by steep slopes and a high level of precipitation); they protect the drinking water of the entire population of Adjara; they are a source of fuel wood for the approximately 75,000 inhabitants that do not have access to, or are unable to pay for gas or other forms of energy for heating and cooking. Out of Adjara’s 180,0001 hectares of forest, 30,000 hectares – 16.7% of the total – are part of Georgia’s national protected areas network and are managed by the Agency for Protected Areas of Georgia; their international importance has been formally recognized by their inscription on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2021. The 150,000 hectares of forest that are not inside protected areas are the responsibility of the Autonomous Republic and are managed by the Adjara Forest Agency (AFA) – a legal entity of public law established by the Government of Adjara AR. More than 75% of the forest is categorized as protective. The forests are under severe pressure: in particular, unsustainable logging for fuel wood is causing degradation and fragmentation, which reduce the forests’ ability to maintain ecosystem services. The effects of unsustainable forest use are being compounded by more frequent pest and disease events and the negative impacts of climate change.
The purpose of the Project is to provide the AFA with the capacity - in terms of systems, infrastructure, equipment, people, knowledge and skills - to implement the new procedures and at the same time conserve the forests’ biodiversity and maintain their other protective functions in the long term in the face of the increased threats from pests and diseases and the impacts of climate change.
- The participants of the current Price Quotation shall submit the commercial and technical proposal (“PROPOSAL”) based on terms and conditions defined in the present Price Quotation requirements. Proposal shall cover technical terms and conditions, specifications, price proposal and commercial terms.
- The CLIENT reserves the right to reject or accept any proposal. The PEA reserves the right to proceed with the implementation of any Supply fully or partially, as described in the Proposal.
- The PEA reserves the right to engage in discussions with any SUPPLIER to clarify responses or discuss certain issues with regards to the proposal or services requested. The CLIENT has no obligation to notify the other SUPPLIERS of the discussions, clarifications, or other information provided by a SUPPLIER. Any additional information required for preparation of the Proposal shall be distributed to all participants at the same time.
- The CLIENT reserves the right to award the proposal based on technical specifications, warranty terms and conditions, experience, qualification, quality, commercial offer and other criteria.
- Based on the Proposal the PEA is entitled to change/replace or omit any clause/part of the preliminary defined scope of the proposal. The CLIENT shall conduct negotiations with Price Quotation participant to achieve the full compliance to the requirements.
- The issuance of this Price Quotation or any negotiations with a participant SUPPLIER after the closing date does not bind or commit the CLIENT to enter into negotiations or place an order with the SUPPLIER who submits the PROPOSAL.
- The PEA reserves the right in the event the successful SUPPLIER fails to comply with the terms and conditions as listed, to cancel this contract and award it to another SUPPLIER without penalty or action against the CLIENT. The Proposal does not constitute an agreement or order.
- The Proposal is not a binding agreement between the parties, submission of a proposal or response by a proponent is voluntary.
- By submitting a proposal, the Supplier is deemed to have acknowledged all of the undertakings, specifications, terms and conditions, Declaration of Undertaking and WWF Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Investigation Policy (Annex 1 and Annex 2) contained in the present document, and to be bound by them if the Proposal is accepted. All expenses incurred by the participant in connection with the preparation of its proposal are to be borne by the price quotation participant, and the CLIENT shall not incur any obligation whatsoever toward the Supplier regardless of whether such proposal is accepted or rejected.
- An authorized signing officer must sign all Proposals. The Proposal must indicate an individual who is authorized to negotiate and sign on behalf of the proponent if other than the signature found on the proposal submission.
- Price Quotation is one-stage selection process and submitted Proposal shall include as commercial as technical information.
PRICE QUOTATION PROPOSAL:
- Submission of the PQ proposal shall correspond to the instructions below, by submitting the el. Version.
- The proposal submission deadline is: 17 November, 2022 by 18:00. The Proposal shall be submitted to the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNICATION AND ENQUIRES:
- All enquires and communication regarding this price quotation are to be submitted in electronically to the following e-mail: email@example.com. All questions shall be submitted prior 2 (two) working days till expiry of submission deadline.
- Any information and responses to enquiries will be made in writing and distributed by email to all proponents. Enquiries after the foregoing deadline will not receive a response.
- The Price Quotation Proposal shall be valid within 45 (forty-five) calendar days.
FORMAT OF THE PROPOSAL:
The Proposal submitted by the participant must be structured as per the below provided instructions:
- General Information about the company, company profile, experience (minimum 3 three years), partners.
- Information about after sale service terms, spare parts provision
- Warranty and Guarantee terms and conditions
- Technical Specification of the proposed IT hardware
- Delivery Time (delivery place Tbilisi, delivery term DDP)
- Commercial Offer in EURO or USD, Unit and Total price proposal shall include all costs considered by local legislation
- The payment shall be made on consignment, via bank transfer after supply within 14 (fourteen) calendar days against the mutually confirmed and signed Act of Acceptance.
- The Proposal documentation shall be provided in the English Language.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
- Business Class Notebook (Lenovo, HP, Dell or equivalent) – 4 pcs. Specification:
-PROCESSOR TYPE: Intel Core i5 gen.12 (AMD AMD Ryzen 5 6000 Series) or better option;
-RAM: 8 GB DDR4 or more
-SSD 512 GB or more
-Screen14.0" Full HD (1920 x 1080) or better option
-USB-A 3.2, USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (data transfer and Display Port 1.4), headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm); back-light keyboard, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 or higher
-Each notebook must have a licensed copy of Microsoft Office Suite Standard or more updated version and Windows 10 Pro or Windows 11Pro
- Docking station and additional accessories - 3 sets. Specification:
-Full notebook compatible docking station - USB, DisplayPort, Ethernet, HDMI, USB 2.0 etc. (Desirable same as notebook brand)
-21 inch or more IPS monitor. (Desirable same as notebook brand)
-Full size keyboard, mouse. (Desirable same as notebook brand)
-Headset (headphone / microphone)
- A3 Laser technology MFP – 1 unit. Specification:
-Up to A3 B&W coping and printing and color scanning capability. Based on copier engine (low cost per sheet).
-Wi-Fi and Hi Speed Ethernet (RJ45) network compatible
-Scanner with TWAIN protocol support
AFTER SALES SERVICES:
The Supplier shall describe general terms and conditions of After Sales Services, provide supply terms of spare parts for the proposed IT hardware under warranty terms and conditions.
During Procurement Meeting the evaluation process shall envisage the following criteria:
- The Company experience and qualification
- Technical Parameters and Quality of the proposed IT hardware
- The Commercial Proposal
- Warranty and Guarantee Terms
- Delivery Time
After the initial evaluation of the proposals, the CLIENT may conduct additional communication with Suppliers for further clarifications.
In the event the CLIENT is required to issue notifications of changes or corrections to the proposal package, such addendums shall be emailed. Each addendum shall contain a notification which requires the Supplier to sign and include each addendum with the proposal. It is mandatory that the CLIENT receives confirmation (email) that the Price Quotation Participant has indeed received the addendum. Failure to comply with the instructions on an addendum may result in rejection of the Price Proposal.
DOCUMENTS AND CONFIDENTIALITY:
- All documents completed based on requirements of the present price quotation shall be the property of the CLIENT, and shall not without the consent of the CLIENT be used, reproduced or made available to third parties beyond what is necessary in respect of the fulfilment of the Project. All documents issued and information given to the Supplier shall be treated as confidential.
The Price Quotation participant shall provide additional information and below listed documentation upon additional request:
- Updated extract from the public registry
- The official confirming statements/letters from the relevant services (public registry and revenue services) that:
- reorganization or liquidation of the company is not in process;
- the bankruptcy or financial resolution/assistance procedures are not in progress;
- the company does not have any arrears towards the state budget;
- the legal entity is not imposed by mortgage/the property is not arrested or confined by court decisions;
- the statement by the serving bank that accounts are not arrested and there is no encashment;
- 30200000 კომპიუტერული მოწყობილობები და აქსესუარები