6 თებერვალი 2023, 12:00
T16036 - TM_Shop Front Demolition and Installation Works
- Bidders shall adhere to all the requirements of this RFQ.
- Any Bid submitted will be regarded as an offer by the Bidder and does not constitute or imply the acceptance of the Bid by RUD. RUD is under no obligation to award a contract to any Bidder as a result of this RFQ.
- RUD reserves the right to cancel the tendering process at any stage without liabilities
Deadline of Submission of Quotation: February 6, 2023, 12:00.
Method of Submission:
- Quotations must be submitted through e-tendering through www.tenders.ge
- Attention: Physical delivery of quotations will NOT be accepted.
- File Format: Annex 1: Quotation Submission Form – PDF
- Annex 2: BOQ – Excel
- Company Profile (Extract from the Public Registry) – PDF
- Schedule of Works - Excel
Currency of Quotation, taxes:
- Quotations should be quoted in Georgian Lari (GEL)
- All prices must be exclusive VAT
Only one Bid:
- The Bidder shall submit only one Bid.
- Bids submitted by two (2) or more Bidders shall all be rejected if they are found to have any of the following:
- They have at least one managing partner, director or shareholder in common;
- They have a relation with each other, directly through common third parties, that puts them in a position to have access to information about, or influence on the Bid of, another Bidder regarding this RFQ process;
Language of quotation: English and/or Georgian
Documents to be submitted:
- Bidders shall include the following document in their quotation:
- Annex 1: Quotation Submission Form duly completed and signed
- Annex 2: BOQ
- Company Profile (Extract from the Public Registry)
- Schedule of Works
Quotation validity period: Quotations shall remain valid for 90 days from the deadline for the Submission of Quotation
Price variation: No price variation due to escalation, inflation, fluctuation in exchange rate, or any other market factors shall be acceptable at any time during the validity of the quotation after the quotation has been received.
Payment Terms: Post payment. The payment will be performed after receipt of goods/services, works and/or services and submission of payment documentation (subject of negotiation)
Tender Submission Terms:
- Offers should be submitted on procurement web-page: www.tenders.ge
- Submission Deadline is February 6, 2023, 12:00 local time;
- Offer Currency: GEL;
- Auction type: Without auction;
- Instructions to Apply for E-Tender can be found in the attached file.
Contact Person: Dimitri Muskhelishvili
Mobile: 555 43 00 44
Attention: Quotations shall not be submitted to Contact Person but to the www.tenders.ge online platform. Otherwise, offer shall be disqualified. Any delay in RUD’s response shall not be used as a reason for extending the deadline for submission, unless RUD determines that such an extension is necessary and communicated a new deadline to the Proposers.
- 45300000 სამშენებლო-სამონტაჟო სამუშაოები
- 45100000 სამშენებლო უბნის მოსამზადებელი სამუშაოები