14 თებერვალი 2023, 18:00
T16088 - Tender for purchase/installation of fire resistance doors
Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences is the largest development project, which has no analogs on the Georgian market. It combines premium class residential properties and professional 18-hole golf course. The territory is located in Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, close to Krtsanisi district, the south-east part of Tbilisi, and covers an area of 331 ha Upon the construction’s completion, the project will house more than 1,300 properties and will be able to host near 5,000 residents. Tbilisi Hills was designed with the concept of “City in the city” which would allow our residents to enjoy all the necessary social benefits without having to go outside of gated complex. Volume of investment consists of 290 mln USD.
Tbilisi Hills going to build up to up to 25 units of 5-floor residential buildings with up to 800 apartments. In addition, the company is developing public and infrastructure facilities, such as internal roads and parkings, power grid, water supply and irrigation. Construction works are implemented under the management and supervision of Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC. Only high-quality building materials and modern technology are used in construction
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC (hereinafter Client) announces a tender on purchase/installation of fire resistance doors.
The tender proposal shall contain the following information:
- Company name, identification code, legal and actual address, official e-mail;
- Name of at least 2 (two) contact persons, indicating their contact telephone number, e-mail address, and position within the company;
- A certificate from the LEPL Revenue Service that bidder has fulfilled all obligations and has no debt to the state budget;
- Commercial offer has to be in compliance with general requirements specified in a tender document, including Information about the work performance terms, warranty period, detailed schedule for contract performance, including breakdown by production, delivery and installation time.
- A list of earlier performed projects for last 3 years;
- Warranty conditions;
- Copies or originals of Recommendation letters from two different clients issued over the past three years for past or ongoing projects (on English);
- The price in the tender proposal should be included with all the taxes prescribed under the legislation of Georgia and taking into account all taxes related to the supply and procurement. VAT amount included in the price should be shown separately for informative needs.
Please note, that company which submits incomplete tender documents will be disqualified from the tender process.
Necessary financial conditions for participation in the tender:
- The legal entity participating in the tender shall have performed a similar type of work, namely supply and installation of FR doors from January 1, 2018, to the date of submission of the tender proposal, and the total cost of executed works shall be no less 800’000 GEL.
Place of work and working hours:
- Contractor will be allowed to work 7 days in a week. Monday – Friday working hours will be limited 08.00 am – 20.00 pm. Saturday/Sunday working hours will be limited 10.00 am – 20.00 pm. Exceptions will be made for a special works required non-stop processing, submitted and approved by the client in advance.
- Place of work – Tbilisi Hills Golf and Residences, Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, Georgia.
The cost of the bid:
- The bid must include the price including VAT, transportation and installation cost.
- Payment will be made in stages, based on the acceptance certificate signed between the parties.
- The works stipulated by the contract shall be considered as completed and delivered when it is approved by the authorized representative of the Client and/or a third-party consultant assigned by Client.
- On the basis of full performance and acceptance of the works, the parties shall conclude the final acceptance-delivery act based on test reports.
- The bidder shall, at its sole expense, take out and maintain in effect at all times during his performance, adequate insurance policies, including but not limited to for its employees, vehicles, and the works executed by it in relation to the agreement with licensed insurers acceptable to the Client.
- Payment will be made within 7 working days after the signing accept delivery act by both parties. Tenderer may offer better payment terms as competitive advantage.
Quality of work:
- Installation work should be carried out in accordance with the applicable legislation and the requirements set forth in the design documentation. Preference is given to company which offer European brand products.
- The warranty term for the door and installation works shall be provided by the Contractor, not less than 24 month after completion of the work. Services that will be covered during the warranty period must be presented in the form of a list and should be attached to proposal.
- A bidder is obliged to indicate the information on the terms of execution and submit a work time schedule, which shall be an integral part of the contract;
- A bidder is obliged to submit information on the advance payment request if any and submit the bank guarantee for secure of advance payment. The validity of the bank guarantee issued to secure the advance payment will be valid until the acceptance of the full works corresponding to the advance amount, which will be confirmed by the acceptance-delivery act concluded in accordance with the above rule;
- A bidder is obligied to submit a performance guarantee issued by an insurance company or a bank to guarantee satisfactory completion of a project by a bidder in amount not less than 15% from the contract total value.
- A bidder is obliged to submit unconditional quality guarantee on no less than 5% (including VAT) of the contract total value for 24-month period, and the date will start from signing the final acceptance delivery deed, Client will reserve 5% of contract value from every payment due till the presentation of guarantee.
- The above mentioned guarantee shall be submitted from a banking institution licensed by the National Bank of Georgia or from an insurance company licensed by the LEPL State Insurance Supervision Service of Georgia, fixed in USD on exchange rate of National Bank of Georgia at the day of issuing the guarantee certificate.
- The Client will pay a daily penalty of 0.3% of the delayed amount.
- In case of non-fulfillment or improper fulfilment of obligations, the Contractor shall be penalized by 0.3% of the total contract value for each day.
Environmental and safety protection:
- During the execution of the work, it is necessary to comply with the requirements set out in the tender document and with the requirements of the state safety and environmental normative acts. Contractor should represent all require HSE documentation before start working process on site.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for the safety of all activities on the Site. The Contractor shall carry out its operations in compliance with all applicable safety, occupational health and environmental protection regulations on site in accordance with Georgian legislation. Client shall be immediately informed in case Contractor’s work presents high risks with environmental and social impact and advise on appropriate measures to manage the situation.
Language of bid and contract:
- All documents relating to the Bid and contract shall be in English language and BoQ in MS Excel format.
The Contractor is responsible to:
- perform work in compliance with labor safety conditions;
- ensure the minimization of environmental impact within the workplace;
- minimize the impact of work-related noise, vibration and dust on the environment.
Door installation works, including the following works:
- The contractor is responsible for the safe and weatherproof storage of all delivered materials.
- The installation is to be coordinated with the local construction management and other construction works or/and subcontractors.
- works and their installation has to follow the project (Annex 1) and local standards.
- Other activities set out in this Agreement.
- Tender documents shall be submitted no later than 14 of February, 2023 at 18.00 (Georgian time).
- Tender documents shall be submitted in hard copy (1 copy) and electronically (hard disc).
- Bidding documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and approved with a signature.
- A hard copy of the bidding documents shall be certified with the signature of the director of the company and the seal of the company (if any).
- The proposal shall be valid and binding for Contractor for 60 calendar days from the date of submission.
- General requirements
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC will not reimburse the costs of preparing the documents required to participate in the tender.
The Bidder is encouraged to visit the Site of Works and its surroundings and obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the Bid and entering into a contract for construction works.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 14 of February, 2023 at 18.00 (Georgian time).
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC is ready to hold meetings with representatives of interested companies. For additional information please contact: +995 598 29 99 91
- 44100000 სამშენებლო მასალები და დამხმარე სამშენებლო მასალები
- 45300000 სამშენებლო-სამონტაჟო სამუშაოები
- 45200000 მთლიანი ან ნაწილობრივი სამშენებლო სამუშაოები და სამოქალაქო მშენებლობის სამუშაოები