9 ოქტომბერი 2023, 18:00
T19031 - CFP- Final Evaluation of the Project ‘GRETA - Green Economy: Sustainable Mountain Tourism and Organic Agriculture'
The Austrian Development Agency (ADA), with the financial support from the Delegation of the European Union (EU), Government of Sweden and the Federal Government of Austria, implements the “Green Economy: Sustainable Mountain Tourism and Organic Agriculture (GRETA)” project.
The project implements activities to  Improve the business environment for organic agriculture and mountain tourism;  create new and improved income opportunities in sustainable mountain tourism and organic agriculture and  strengthen the capacity of stakeholders active in these sectors. GRETA is implemented between 2019 and 2023 in selected regions of Georgia covering the Mestia, Lentekhi, Tsageri, Oni, Ambrolauri, Sachkhere, Chiatura and Tkibuli municipalities.
The Austrian Development Agency (ADA) within the GRETA project is announcing Call for Proposals: CFP- Final Evaluation of the Project ‘GRETA - Green Economy: Sustainable Mountain Tourism and Organic Agriculture'
The Austrian Development Agency (ADA) invites eligible and qualified, interested experts to submit their proposal/applications in English language via E-mail to undertake the tasks outlined in the Terms of Reference. The deadline of submission is 9/10/2023, 18:00 (Georgian Time). The proposal should be submitted to the Procurement Officer at email@example.com in the form of two separate, signed documents in PDF format.
One document clearly marked TECHNICAL PROPOSAL and one document clearly marked FINANCIAL proposal, utilizing the Budget template in the Annex 2. Please indicate “FEIE – Final External Independent Evaluation” in the subject line.
Offers need to be signed and dated.
Applicants submitting proposal via cloud base sources (e.g Wetransfer) will not be considered eligible for evaluation process. Please note that only electronically submitted applications will be considered.
Questions for clarification can be addressed to Tekla.firstname.lastname@example.org before 25/09/2023, 18:00 (Georgian Time).
The TECHNICAL PROPOSAL of max. 8 pages should include:
- Understanding of the assignment
- Presentation of suggested evaluation approach and methods, including appropriate measures for stakeholder / beneficiary participation (health, safety considerations)
- Evaluation Plan, including:
- Team structure/roles and responsibilities
- Working Operational plan, including estimated working days per task and team member
- CVs of the evaluation team members
- Institutional and/or individual capacity and past performances relevant for the assignment
- At least two samples of evaluation report sperformed in the past
- At least two signed references that are independent from each other
The Financial Proposal in EURO Gross excluding VAT:
- Organization Identification Number, in case of a company
- Detailed breakdown of fees and clearly defined (reimbursable) expenses. Candidate should clearly separate prices for in person and in remote working days in the proposal
- Separated detailed breakdown of the travel expenses
- Budget template is included below
- The financial proposal must be compliant with the budget template annexed into the ToR. Please, see the Annex. 2 Budget template and read carefully the included ADA/GRETA project administrative rules. The bidders are requested to provide the financial proposal filling in the budget template included into the ToR ONLY
- Financial proposal not compliant with the budget template will be rejected (please do not use any other format for budget or your application will not be considered.
The GRETA project/ADA, its donors and implementing company reserve the right to reject all proposals and cancel, reschedule and/or stop the call for Expression of Interest and/or Tender at any time.
Processing of personal data
During initiation and performance of contracts, ADA may process personal data of natural persons that are collected by ADA or transferred or disclosed to ADA by prospective contractors or third parties under their instruction, e.g., personal data of employees, legal representatives, agents or other partners of the prospective contractors or such third parties.
By submitting information to ADA, you, as a prospective contractor, acknowledge:
- to have taken note of ADA’s Privacy Notice https://www.entwicklung.at/en/media-centre/privacy-notice (’ADA Privacy Notice’);
- to ensure that each direct or indirect transfer or disclosure of personal data to ADA during the initiation or performance of a contract is lawful pursuant to applicable data protection law;
- to ensure that all persons, whose personal data are transferred or disclosed to ADA, were promptly and demonstrably provided the ADA Privacy Notice; and
- that if a contract is concluded and in accordance with its terms, ADA publishes, in particular on the ADA website, information about the contract and the contracting parties.
- 73200000 კვლევასა და განვითარებასთან დაკავშირებული საკონსულტაციო მომსახურებები
- 73300000 კვლევისა და განვითარების დაპროექტება და განხორციელება