29 სექტემბერი 2023, 18:00
T19047- Development of outdoor area infrastructure
Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences is the largest development project, which has no analogs on the Georgian market as it combines premium class residential properties and professional golf course. The territory is located in Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, close to Krtsanisi district, the south-east part of Tbilisi, and covers 331 ha. Tbilisi Hills going to build up to 380 private houses, 73 semi-detached houses, 20 units of 5-floor residential buildings with up to 800 apartments, and infrastructure objects. In addition, the company is developing infrastructure facility, such as roads, parking lots power grid and water supply lines. Construction works are implemented under the management and supervision of Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC. Only high-quality building materials and modern technology are used in construction, which ensures the success of the project.
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC announces a tender on outside area construction works consisting of 2 lots:
- Lot 1: SDH Sidewalk arrangement works
- Lot 2: AB2 outside access road, drainage, parking and sidewalk arrangement works. Outside electricity installation works
The company may propose an offer for separate lot, and/or all lots together, but the calculation of each lot shall be submitted separately, for the respective BOQ.
The tender proposal shall contain the following information:
- Company name, identification code, legal and actual address, official e-mail;
- Name of at least 2 (two) contact persons, indicating their contact telephone number, e-mail address, and position;
- A certificate from the LEPL Revenue Service that bidder has fulfilled all obligations and has no debt to the state budget;
- Price of work to be completed according to the estimate of the project document (annexes attached forms);
- Information about the work performance terms and warranty;
- Time schedule;
- A list of performed works with price and period indicating;
- The price in the tender proposal should be included with all the taxes prescribed under the legislation of Georgia and taking into account all taxes related to the supply of the procurement object.
Necessary financial conditions for participation in the tender:
- The legal entity participating in the tender shall have performed a similar type of work, namely asphalt-concrete pavement, sidewalk arrangement works from January 1, 2020, to the date of submission of the tender proposal, the total cost of executed works shall be no less than 500 000 GEL for Lot 1; and 1 500 000 GEL for Lot 2
Information about the machinery needed to perform the work:
- The bidder shall represent a list of machinery including brand, year and ownership form.
Date and place of work:
- Maximum deadlines of work execution are set by the Client.
- Approximate deadline for completion of works for Lot N1 is 60 days after signing a contract.
- Approximate deadline for completion of the work for Lot N2 is 60 days after signing a contract.
- The bidder shall submit a time schedule for each lot.
- Place of work- Tbilisi Hills Golf and Residence Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, Georgia
- Payment will be made in stages, based on the acceptance deed signed between the parties but no more than once a month.
- The object of procurement or its part-receipt is approved on the basis of the form N2 and the certificate of quality/volume compliance; - Laboratory testing to be conducted by accredited organization and final act of acceptance should be done after third party expertise result.
- The costs required for the expertise shall be covered by the bidder;
- The works stipulated by the contract shall be considered as completed and delivered when it is approved by the authorized representative of the Client.
- On the basis of full performance and acceptance of the works, the parties shall conclude the final acceptance-delivery act.
- Payment will be made within 10 working days after the approval of confirmed form N2 (by the accredited laboratory) and signing accept delivery act by both parties.Form 2 of executed works should be submitted by the contractor no more than once a month.
- Upon completion of the work of the appropriate value, 5% of the total executed amount will be deducted and will be reimbursed after the completion of work and signing the final act of acceptance and ensure provision of performance bond.
- The terms of the guarantee for the performed works shall be provided by the Contractor.
- A tender participant is obliged to indicate the information on the terms of execution and submit a work time schedule, which shall be an integral part of the contract;
- A tender participant is obliged to submit information on the advance payment request if any. Advance payment, if any, have to be secured by advance payment guarantee;
- The validity of the bank guarantee issued to secure the advance payment will be valid until the full proportional deduction of advance payment amount from the accepted works, which will be confirmed by the acceptance-delivery act concluded in accordance with the above rule;
- A tender participant is obliged to submit unconditional quality guarantee for warranty period on no less than 5% (including VAT) of the total contract value for 12-month period, and the date will start from signing the final acceptance delivery deed, Client will reserve 5% of contract value till the presentation of guarantee.
- The guarantee shall be submitted from a banking institution licensed by the National Bank of Georgia or from an insurance company licensed by the LEPL State Insurance Supervision Service of Georgia, in national currency - GEL.
- The Client will pay a daily penalty of 0.2% of the delayed amount.
- In case of non-fulfillment or improper fulfilment of obligations, the Contractor shall be penalized by 0.2% of the total contract value for each day.
Environmental and safety protection:
- During the execution of the work, it is necessary to comply with the requirements set out in the tender document and with the requirements of the state environmental normative acts
The Contractor is responsible to:
- perform work in compliance with labor safety conditions; Before starting execution of work, performer should present all require HSE documentation
- ensure the minimization of environmental impact within the workplace;
- minimize the impact of work-related noise, vibration and dust on the environment.
- Tender documents shall be submitted no later than 29 September, 2023, at 18.00 (Georgian time).
- Tender documents shall be submitted in hard copy (1 copy) and electronically (Flesh drive).
- Bidding documents shall be delivered in a sealed envelope at Tbilisi Hills head office and approved with a signature.
- A hard copy of the bidding documents shall be certified with the signature of the director of the company and the seal of the company (if any).
- While submitting the tender documents, the price offer and graphs should be used in Excel and/or Microsoft project format, and all other documents in PDF format.
- The proposal shall be valid for 150 calendar days from the date of submission.
- Drawings, Please note, that there will be possible changes in existing project documentation.
Please download documentation from below link:
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC will not reimburse the costs of preparing the documents required to participate in the tender.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 29 of September, 2023, at 18:00 (Georgian time)
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC is ready to hold meetings with representatives of interested companies.
For additional information please contact: +995 598 29 99 91; +995 577 55 49 29; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 45100000 სამშენებლო უბნის მოსამზადებელი სამუშაოები
- 45200000 მთლიანი ან ნაწილობრივი სამშენებლო სამუშაოები და სამოქალაქო მშენებლობის სამუშაოები
- 45300000 სამშენებლო-სამონტაჟო სამუშაოები