27 ნოემბერი 2023, 18:00
T19865 - Tender for IT equipment for innovation of learning hub
The UNICEF announces - Tender for IT equipment for innovation of learning hub.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal for Services is to invite proposals from reputable institutional companies to undertake international institutional consultancy work.
2.0. FORECAST SCHEDULE:
The schedule of the contractual process is as follows:
- Closing date and time for submission of full proposals is indicated on the cover page of this RFP document. b) Award Notice: Within four months after the closing date
- Signature of contract: Within four months after the closing date
3.0. TENDER CHANGE POLICY:
- All requests for formal clarification or queries on this RFP must be submitted in writing.
- Please make sure that the e-mail mentions the LRPS reference number.
- Only written inquiries will be entertained. Please be informed that if the question is of common interest, the answer will be shared with all potential RFP bidders.
- Erasures or other corrections in the proposal must be explained and the signature of the applicant shown alongside. All changes to a proposal must be received prior to the closing time and date. It must be clearly indicated that it is a modification and supersedes the earlier proposal or state the changes from the original proposal. Proposals may be withdrawn on written request received from bidders prior to the opening time and date. Bidders are expected to examine all instructions pertaining to the work. Failure to do so will be at bidder's own risk and disadvantage.
4.0. LRPS RESPONSE FORMAT:
- Full proposals should be submitted in ENGLISH and must be received NOT LATER THAN the closure date and time.
-For the subject tender only electronic submission of the proposals will be accepted.
Bidders are requested to send electronic (PDF) copies of their proposals to GEO-ML-Procurement@unicef.org by means of two (2) separate emails, indicating the tender reference number in the email subject fields (as demonstrated below):
- CONFIDENTIAL: LRPS-2023- 9186948 - one email for technical proposals
- one email for financial proposals
Financial proposals shall be password-secured. UNICEF procurement colleague will only request the provision of passwords once the evaluation of the technical offer is complete, confirming the eligibility to move on the next stage of evaluation.
The Proposals MUST be received at the above email address by 27.11.2023 at or before 18:00hrs (Tbilisi Time). Due to the nature of this tender, there will be no public opening of proposals. Proposals received after the stipulated date and time will be invalidated.
An online pre-bid meeting will be held on 22.11.2023 at 14:00 (Tbilisi time) via Teams/Zoom Meeting for interested bidders. Please confirm your participation in the pre-bid meeting by sending an email to GEO-ML-Procurement@unicef.or , copying firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com .
Please refer to SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS part for more details on the submission of proposals. It is important that you read all the provisions of this RFP, to ensure that you understand UNICEF's requirements and can submit a proposal in compliance with them. Note that failure to provide compliant proposals may result in invalidation of your proposal.
All requests for formal clarification or queries on this tender must be submitted via e-mail to GEO-ML-Procurement@unicef.org, copying firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Deadline for the queries: 21.11.2023, 15:00.
Please make sure that the e-mail mentions the reference number -LRPS-2023-9186948.
Full information see in the attached file.
- 30200000 კომპიუტერული მოწყობილობები და აქსესუარები