1 მარტი 2024, 23:59
T20917 - Backstopping for ensuring environmental and social safeguards within forest road construction
On behalf of the Federal Government of Germany, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is active in the development of German-Georgian cooperation.
We intend to award a contract to a locally registered company or to locally registered natural person a for the following services: Backstopping for ensuring environmental and social safeguards within forest road construction.
Should you be interested in implementing the tasks according the Terms of Reference (Annex 1), we request you to submit a bid via e- mail to arrive at the GIZ no later than 01.03.2024 23:59 o’clock. Please address your bid to to the following E-mail: email@example.com
The offer shall be submitted in English.
Offers submitted after the submission deadline will not be considered. Bids must be submitted in GEL (national currency), bids in other.
offered price shall include income tax and employee's part of pension contribution, in case the bidder is joined in the funded pension scheme,
Please consider that, since May 2013 according to the Art. 172, para. 5 of the Tax Code of Georgia GIZ enjoys tax exemption. (VAT, excise duty, import tax).
You are requested to comply with the following requirements when submitting offers electronically:
- Bids must be submitted in PDF-format.
- The financial and technical offer must be saved in separate PDF files. The files should be named as follows: 1. Technical offer; 2. Financial offer
- Following tender number must be indicated in the subject line of the e-mail: 83459521. Otherwise, your bid can not be identified.
- Any bids that are submitted to other GIZ email accounts will be excluded from the contract
- The size of emails for quotation is limited to 20 MB. In case the offer exceeds the maximum data size, offer documents must be sent via following web-site: https://filetransfer.giz.de/Start?2 . GIZ accepts only this specific file transfer solution for submission of documents exceeding the default mail size.
- GIZ is not responsible for the failure of electronic delivery of e-mail messages to the address provided, either for technological problems on the part of GIZ or the candidat
Following information must be indicated in the offer:
- Name of the company (or natural person)
- Project number: 20.2275.4-002.00
- Tender Number: 83459521
- Addressed to: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH 42,Rustaveli Ave. / 31a, Griboedov Street, 0108 Tbilisi, Georgia
Submitted proposals should be stamped (if available) and signed by the tenderer.
If you have any further questions in the connection with the tender, please send your question using the Questions & Answers module on the web platform https://tenders.ge no later than 2 days before the submission deadline. The Questions & Answers module is available to all interested parties.
In case of violation of the rules, your offer cannot be discussed.
The evaluation of the offers is scheduled to be completed by 7.03.2024. We will then contact only the selected candidate as soon as possible.
General scheme of bid evaluation:
The offers received will be evaluated according to both prices and content.
After the technical evaluation (cf. Assessment Grid, Annex 2), the price offers of bidders will be opened and evaluated.
The expenses that are made in accordance with the Terms of Reference must be clearly and detailed shown in the price offer.
In the final overall assessment, the technical offer has a weighting of 70%, the price offer of 30%.
After that, the companies are given a ranking number based on the evaluation results. Contract negotiations will be initiated with the candidate with the best scores. If the negotiations are unsuccessful, negotiations will be conducted with the candidate in 2nd place.
Assessment Grid for the Technical Evaluation of Bids:
The technical offers should respond to the information given in Annex 1 (Terms of Reference). The technical offer may not include any price information.
Criteria for the evaluation of technical offer are divided according to the predetermined weight coefficient. (See Annex 2).
General Conditions of Contract:
Please familiarize yourself with General Terms and Conditions of Contract (Annex 2). In the event of an award of contract, they will become an integral part of the contract.
- Terms of Reference (ToR)
- Assessment Grid for the Technical Evaluation of Bids
- General Conditions of Contract
- Price Schedule
- 90700000 მომსახურებები ეკოლოგიის სფეროში