10 დეკემბერი 2021, 11:00
T11283 - Security Anti-Ram Barrier Gates
Peace Corps is soliciting fixed-price quotations from companies for the services detailed above. If you are interested in submitting a quotation, please do so by sending your completed Quotation/Bid (See E. below) by e-mail to: ge-DMO@peacecorps.gov
Quotations/Bids are due no later than 11:00 am, on Friday 10-DEC-2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Written questions about this Request for Quotation (RFQ) may be sent to the email address noted above in advance of the RFQ due date. No phone calls please.
Peace Corps will evaluate all quotations received by the deadline based on the minimum requirements and/or evaluation factor(s) shown below. Contingent on the availability of funds and continued need for the supplies and/or services, at the end of the evaluation process, Peace Corps intends to award a firm-fixed-price contract for the purchase of the required supplies and/or services to the selected vendor.
Statement of Work – see below.
Place of Performance [and required work or delivery schedule]
Location of work:
- Preparation of equipment: Contractor’s office.
- Consultations and installation: To take place on-site at Peace Corps
Georgia’s office in Tbilisi Georgia.
Timeline of Project: 10-DEC to 30-JAN 2022
Contract Terms and Conditions:
- As an Agency of the United States Government, Peace Corps has an approved contract template that it intends to use for the award. Peace Corps reserves the right to deny making a contract award to a vendor should they refuse to sign the Peace Corps approved contract template.
- Confidentiality agreement – The Bidder agrees upon receipt of this information to maintain confidentiality of the information contained herein.
- Conflict of interests – The Bidder agrees to disclose to Peace Corps Georgia any and all potential conflicts of interest in the event they have any contractual obligations with the owners of the property and if selected for the work, any and all potential conflicts of interests with any considered or selected contractors or service providers associated with the proposed work, construction and any other related services to this project.
A quotation will not be considered further if it does not meet the following minimum criteria:
- Provide fixed prices for all items listed or select group(s) of items as indicated matching the specifications and measurements listed.
Note substitutions of items with similar but not equal measurements will be accepted.
- Submission of Quotation/Bid Requirements listed in E. below.
Provide Peace Corps Georgia a Bid Package to include:
Prices of equipment and services to be offered and background of company and technical details of equipment (Word or PDF formats). Include:
- Primary point of contact and team members associated with the work to be done.
- Company information regarding number of years’ experience and example of providing similar equipment and services. References or list of customers receiving similar services is encouraged.
- Detailed manufacturer information:
- Technical specifications of all equipment offered
- Origin of manufacture(s) of all major components, i.e., engine, control systems, three-phase automatic voltage stabilizer.
- Names, model numbers and links to manufacturers as cited above.
- Warranty information. Any details and information about warranties
on any and all components.
Proposed Bid Cost. Please provide costs for your bid detailing the following:
- Price of Security Anti-Ram Barrier Gates; make and manufacture
information and any required modifications.
- Price of motor and housing for automatic lift mechanism. List
- Price of any other materials, supplies, labor and services required to
fulfill installation and operation. Provide details for installation
Note: Peace Corps Georgia is exempt from VAT and quotation for equipment should not include VAT.
Quotations that meet the minimum criteria listed above may be further evaluated based on the following factors:
- Price and quality of Security Anti-Ram Barrier Gates and motorized lift mechanism offered.
- Experience, credentials and commercial relationships with manufactures and any affiliated trades required to complete installation, i.e., electrical, motor components and cement and metal fabrication as applicable.
- Warranties offered on equipment.
- Service options offered.
Award may be made with or without negotiations between the Peace Corps and the selected vendor. Award may be made to a vendor that provides the lowest priced technically acceptable quotation, or to a vendor other than the one that provided the lowest priced quotation, should that vendor be determined to have provided the best value quotation to the Peace Corps taking technical and cost factors into account.
All vendors that submit quotations in response to this RFQ will be notified of the results.
- 35100000 საგანგებო სიტუაციების დროს გამოსაყენებელი მოწყობილობები და უსაფრთხოების საშუალებები