30 იანვარი 2022, 10:00
T11807 - Tender on construction and works for the private houses
Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences is the largest development project, which has no analogs on the Georgian market as it combines premium class residential properties and professional golf course. The territory is located in Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, close to Krtsanisi district, the south-east part of Tbilisi, and covers 331 ha. Tbilisi Hills going to build up to 380 private houses, 73 semi-detached houses, 20 units of 5-floor residential buildings with up to 800 apartments, and infrastructure objects. In addition, the company is developing infrastructure facility, such as roads, parking lots power grid and water supply lines. Construction works are implemented under the management and supervision of Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC. Only high-quality building materials and modern technology are used in construction, which ensures the success of the project.
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC (hereinafter Client) announces a tender on construction and works for the private houses. Tender consists of 3 (three) lots:
- Lot 1 – BS Houses (2 units);
- Lot 2 – THS Houses (1 unit);
- Lot 3 – SDH Houses (2 units);
The company may propose an offer for separate lot, and/or all lots together, but the calculation of each lot shall be submitted separately, for the respective BOQ provided by the Client.
Purpose of the tender is to complete the construction works pended on a different stage for each site.
- Lot 1 – BS1-1 and BS2-2 buildings. Concrete shell finishing works, external and internal walls with the concrete block; roofing work, façade finishing works and parking lots.
- Lot 2 – THS1 building. Concrete shell finishing works, external and internal walls with the concrete block, roofing work, façade finishing works and parking lots.
- Lot 3 – SDH2 and SDH3 buildings. Roofing works, façade finishing works, interior conservation works, drainage system design-build and parking lots.
Bidder has to provide construction service at its own cost including materials and all necessary equipment or transport to fulfill the project.
Tbilisi Hills will manage tender in two stages.
- First stage is for expression of interest by bidder and provision of necessary information about company experience and preliminary offer that will give an indication to Client to make a further decision.
- Second step will be for those bidders, that are short listed by Client. Client will discuss and negotiate with the bidder a detailed bill of quantity (BOQ), quotation and price calculation methodology, project timeline, organizational structure, method statement, HSE (health, safety & environment) topics, that will become an integral part of the contract.
Qualification of bidder:
- bidder shall be construction company with the proof record of minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar type of projects.
Description of the project:
- The project will be managed by Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction company team.
- The contractor will be responsible to provide site office, site storage, WIFI connection for his own purposes and to ensure the security of goods and equipment on site (within and outside of the site fence).
The tender proposal shall contain the following information:
- Company name, identification code, legal and actual address, official e-mail;
- Name of at least 2 (two) contact persons, indicating their contact telephone number, e-mail address, and position within the company;
- Commercial offer has to be provided in accordance with template of bill of quantity (BOQ) provided by the Client;
- Information about the work performance terms and warranty shall be in compliance with the tender requirements;
- A list of earlier performed projects with the brief description of provided services, indication of total price and project timeline; (Standard form B 1.2)
- Key personnel CV`s (Please fill attached standard form B 1.4)
- The price in the tender proposal should be included with all the taxes prescribed under the legislation of Georgia and taking into account all taxes related to the supply and procurement. VAT amount included in the price should be shown separately for informative needs.
- A certificate from the LEPL Revenue Service that bidder has fulfilled all obligations and has no debt to the state budget;
- Minimum 2 recommendation letters from the previous completed projects.
- Project time schedule
Necessary financial conditions for participation in the tender:
- The legal entity participating in the tender shall have performed a similar type of work, namely construction/renovation works, from January 1, 2017, to the date of submission of the tender proposal, the total cost of executed works shall be no less than 500 000 GEL;
- If the bidder wants to participate in all three lots, then the legal entity participating in the tender shall have performed a similar type of work from January 1, 2017, to the date of submission of the tender proposal, no less than 1 000 000 GEL.
Date and place of work:
- Contractor will be allowed to work 6 days in a week.
- Monday – Friday working hours will be limited 08.00 am – 20.00 pm.
- Saturday working hours will be limited 10.00 am – 20.00 pm.
- Exceptions will be made for a special works required non-stop processing, submitted and approved by the Client in advance.
- Place of work – Tbilisi Hills Golf and Residences, Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, Georgia.
- The object of procurement or its part-receipt is approved on the basis of the form N2.
- The works stipulated by the contract shall be considered as completed and delivered when it is approved by the authorized representative of the Client and/or a third-party consultant assigned by Client.
- On the basis of full performance and acceptance of the works, the parties shall conclude the final acceptance-delivery act.
Sub-contracting and other contractors:
- The bidder may subcontract part of the works to his Subcontractor only with pre-approval of the Client in writing. Bidder has to provide information about subcontractor together with the tender documentation. Subcontracting shall not alter the Contractor's obligations. Not more than 50% of the work may be sub-contracted.
- The bidder shall, at its sole expense, take out and maintain in effect at all times during his performance, adequate insurance policies, including but not limited to for its employees, vehicles, and the works executed by it in relation to the agreement with licensed insurers acceptable to the Client.
- Payment will be made within 7 working days after the receipt of confirmed form N2, VAT invoice and signing accept delivery act by both parties.
- Upon completion of the work of the appropriate value, 10% of the total executed amount will be deducted and will be reimbursed after the completion of work and signing the final act of acceptance and provision of warranty bond.
- The warranty term for the performed works shall be provided by the Contractor, not less than 24 month after completion of the work and signing of final act of delivery.
- A bidder is obliged to indicate the information on the term of execution and submit a work time schedule, which shall be an integral part of the contract;
- A bidder is obliged to submit information on the advance payment request if any and submit the bank guarantee for security of advance payment. The validity of the bank guarantee issued to secure the advance payment will be valid until the acceptance of the works corresponding to the advance amount, which will be confirmed by the mid term act for delivery concluded in accordance with the above rule;
- A bidder is obligied to submit a performance guarantee issued by an insurance company or a bank to guarantee satisfactory completion of a project by a bidder.
- A bidder is obliged to submit unconditional guarantee on no less than 10% (including VAT) of the contract total value for minimum 24-month warranty period, and the date will start from signing the final acceptance delivery deed. The Client will reserve 10% of contract value from every payment due till the presentation of guarantee.
- The above mentioned guarantee shall be submitted from a banking institution licensed by the National Bank of Georgia or from an insurance company licensed by the LEPL State Insurance Supervision Service of Georgia, fixed in USD on exchange rate of National Bank of Georgia at the day of issuing the guarantee certificate.
- The Client will pay a daily penalty of 0.3% of the delayed amount.
- In case of non-fulfillment or improper fulfilment of obligations stated in the project schedule, the Contractor shall be penalized by 0.3% of the total contract value for each day.
Environmental and safety protection:
- During the execution of the work, it is necessary to comply with the requirements set out in the tender document and with the requirements of the state safety and environmental normative acts.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for the safety of all activities on the Site. The Contractor shall carry out its operations in compliance with all applicable safety, occupational health and environmental protection regulations on site in accordance with Georgian legislation. Client shall be immediately informed in case Contractor’s work presents high risks with environmental and social impact and advise on appropriate measures to manage the situation.
Language of bid and contract:
- All documents relating to the Bid and contract shall be in Georgian and English languages.
- Contract will be on Georgian and English languages, where English language will be privileged.
The Contractor is responsible to:
- perform work in compliance with labor safety conditions;
- ensure the minimization of environmental impact within the workplace;
- minimize the impact of work-related noise, vibration and dust on the environment.
- provision of power supply and meter
- provision of water supply and meter
- Tender documents shall be submitted no later than 30th of January, 2022, at 10.00 (Georgian time).
- Tender documents shall be submitted in hard copy (1 copy) and electronically (hard disc).
- Bidding documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and approved with a signature.
- A hard copy of the bidding documents shall be certified with the signature of the director of the company and the seal of the company (if any).
- While submitting the tender documents, the bill of quantity (BOQ) with the prices should be in Excel format, project schedule should be prepared in Excel and/or Microsoft project format, and all other documents in PDF format.
- The proposal shall be valid and binding for Contractor for 60 calendar days from the date of submission.
- Architectural drawings;
- Structural drawings;
- HSE guidelines.
- Standard forms
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC will not reimburse the costs of preparing the documents required to participate in the tender.
The Bidder is encouraged to visit the Site of Works and its surroundings and obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the Bid and entering into a contract for construction works.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 30th of January, 2022, at 10:00 (Georgian time).
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC is ready to hold meetings with representatives of interested companies. The meetings should be organized no later than 30th of January, 2022. For additional information please contact: +995 598 29 99 91
- 71500000 მშენებლობასთან დაკავშირებული მომსახურებები
- 45100000 სამშენებლო უბნის მოსამზადებელი სამუშაოები
- 45200000 მთლიანი ან ნაწილობრივი სამშენებლო სამუშაოები და სამოქალაქო მშენებლობის სამუშაოები
- 45300000 სამშენებლო-სამონტაჟო სამუშაოები
- 45400000 შენობის დასრულების სამუშაოები