31 იანვარი 2022, 16:00
T11808 - Tender for purchase and installation of Iso aluminum doors/windows in 5 floor residential building
Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences is the largest development project, which has no analogs on the Georgian market as it combines premium class residential properties and professional golf course. The territory is located in Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, close to Krtsanisi district, the south-east part of Tbilisi, and covers 331 ha. Tbilisi Hills going to build up to 380 private houses, 73 semi-detached houses, 20 units of 5-floor residential buildings with up to 800 apartments, and infrastructure objects. In addition, the company is developing infrastructure facility, such as roads, parking lots power grid and water supply lines. Construction works are implemented under the management and supervision of Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC. Only high-quality building materials and modern technology are used in construction, which ensures the success of the project.
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC (hereinafter Client) announces a tender for purchase and installation of Iso aluminum doors/windows in 5 floor residential building. Tender consists of 2 (two) lots:
- Lot1 – Iso aluminum doors/windows.
- Lot2 – Balconies double layer glass handrail manufacturing and installation.
The bidder may propose an offer for separate lot, and/or for both lots together, but the calculation of each lot shall be submitted separately, for the respective BOQ provided by the Client.
The tender proposal shall contain the following information:
- Company name, identification code, legal and actual address, official e-mail;
- Name of at least 2 (two) contact persons, indicating their contact telephone number, e-mail address, and position within the company;
- A certificate from the LEPL Revenue Service that bidder has fulfilled all obligations and has no debt to the state budget;
- Commercial offer has to be in compliance with general requirements specified in a tender document, including Information about the work performance terms, warranty period, detailed schedule for contract performance, including breakdown by production, delivery and installation time.
- A list of earlier performed projects for last 3 years;
- Certificate of origin from the manufacturers;
- Glass test report;
- Installation method statement with the detailed description of the materials and specification of the frame mounting methodology, and sequence of the works.
- Warranty conditions;
- Copies or originals of Recommendation letters from two different clients issued over the past three years for past or ongoing projects (on English and Georgian languages);
- The price in the tender proposal should be included with all the taxes prescribed under the legislation of Georgia and taking into account all taxes related to the supply and procurement. VAT amount included in the price should be shown separately for informative needs.
Please note, that company which submits incomplete tender documents will be disqualified from the tender process.
Arrangement of iso aluminum doors and windows:
- Glass: SunGuard® High Performance (HP) Neutral 50/32. Or similar configuration/specification glass.
- Hardware- Stainless steel material made in Europe
- Profiles: CS77 for window; CW50 for Curtain walls; CP155LS or similar configuration profile.
Color - “Anthracite grey”.
- Balconies double layer glass handrails with installation. Frameless glass railing system with aluminum profile and 8+8mm tempered glass
General specification must be compared with performance report. (Annex3)
Necessary financial conditions for participation in the tender:
- The legal entity participating in the tender shall have performed a similar type of work, namely supply and installation of aluminum window/door and glass railing from January 1, 2017, to the date of submission of the tender proposal, and the total cost of executed works shall be no less 2’000’000 GEL (Two million GEL);
Place of work and working hours:
- Contractor will be allowed to work 7 days in a week. Monday – Friday working hours will be limited 08.00 am – 20.00 pm. Saturday/Sunday working hours will be limited 10.00 am – 20.00 pm. Exceptions will be made for a special works required non-stop processing, submitted and approved by the client in advance.
- Place of work – Tbilisi Hills Golf and Residences, Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, Georgia.
The cost of the bid:
- The bid must include the price including VAT, transportation and installation cost.
- Payment will be made in stages, based on the acceptance certificate signed between the parties.
- The works stipulated by the contract shall be considered as completed and delivered when it is approved by the authorized representative of the Client and/or a third-party consultant assigned by Client.
- On the basis of full performance and acceptance of the works, the parties shall conclude the final acceptance-delivery act.
- The bidder shall, at its sole expense, take out and maintain in effect at all times during his performance, adequate insurance policies, including but not limited to for its employees, vehicles, and the works executed by it in relation to the agreement with licensed insurers acceptable to the Client.
- Payment will be made within 7 working days after the signing accept delivery act by both parties. Tenderer may offer better payment terms as competitive advantage.
- Upon completion of the work of the appropriate value, 10% of the total executed amount will be deducted from each payment and will be reimbursed after the completion of work and signing the final act of acceptance and ensure provision of warranty bond.
Quality of work:
- Installation work should be carried out in accordance with the applicable legislation and the requirements set forth in the design documentation. Preference is given to company which offer European brand products.
- The warranty term for the openings and glass railing installation works shall be provided by the Contractor, not less than 24 month after completion of the work. Services that will be covered during the warranty period must be presented in the form of a list and should be attached to proposal.
- A bidder is obliged to indicate the information on the terms of execution and submit a work time schedule, which shall be an integral part of the contract;
- A bidder is obliged to submit information on the advance payment request if any and submit the bank guarantee for secure of advance payment. The validity of the bank guarantee issued to secure the advance payment will be valid until the acceptance of the works corresponding to the advance amount, which will be confirmed by the acceptance-delivery act concluded in accordance with the above rule;
- A bidder is obligied to submit a performance guarantee issued by an insurance company or a bank to guarantee satisfactory completion of a project by a bidder.
- A bidder is obliged to submit unconditional guarantee on no less than 10% (including VAT) of the contract total value for 24-month period, and the date will start from signing the final acceptance delivery deed, Client will reserve 10% of contract value from every payment due till the presentation of guarantee.
- The above mentioned guarantee shall be submitted from a banking institution licensed by the National Bank of Georgia or from an insurance company licensed by the LEPL State Insurance Supervision Service of Georgia, fixed in USD on exchange rate of National Bank of Georgia at the day of issuing the guarantee certificate.
- The Client will pay a daily penalty of 0.3% of the delayed amount.
- In case of non-fulfillment or improper fulfilment of obligations, the Contractor shall be penalized by 0.3% of the total contract value for each day.
Environmental and safety protection:
- During the execution of the work, it is necessary to comply with the requirements set out in the tender document and with the requirements of the state safety and environmental normative acts.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for the safety of all activities on the Site. The Contractor shall carry out its operations in compliance with all applicable safety, occupational health and environmental protection regulations on site in accordance with Georgian legislation. Client shall be immediately informed in case Contractor’s work presents high risks with environmental and social impact and advise on appropriate measures to manage the situation.
Language of bid and contract:
- All documents relating to the Bid and contract shall be in Georgian and English languages.
The Contractor is responsible to:
- perform work in compliance with labor safety conditions;
- ensure the minimization of environmental impact within the workplace;
- minimize the impact of work-related noise, vibration and dust on the environment.
- Tender documents shall be submitted no later than 31st of January, 2022, at 16.00 (Georgian time).
- Tender documents shall be submitted in hard copy (1 copy) and electronically (hard disc).
- Bidding documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and approved with a signature.
- A hard copy of the bidding documents shall be certified with the signature of the director of the company and the seal of the company (if any).
- The proposal shall be valid and binding for Contractor for 60 calendar days from the date of submission.
- Drawings Annex #1
- Window section Annex #2
- Annex #3
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC will not reimburse the costs of preparing the documents required to participate in the tender.
The Bidder is encouraged to visit the Site of Works and its surroundings and obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the Bid and entering into a contract for construction works.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 31 January, 2022, at 16:00 (Georgian time).
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC is ready to hold meetings with representatives of interested companies. The meetings should be organized no later than 31 of January, 2022. For additional information please contact: +995 598 29 99 91
|Air tightness max. test pressure||4 (600 Pa)|
|Water tightness||9A (600 Pa)|
|Wind load resistance||C3 (1200 Pa)|
|Thermal insulation (Uf)||C3 (1200 Pa)|
|Performance||102mm: 1,8 W/m²K|
|Air tightness max. test pressure||1200|
|Acoustic performance||Rw(C;Ctr) = 60(-2;-6) dB|
|Water tightness||1200 Pa|
|Thermal insulation (Uf)||0,8 W/m²K|
|Air tightness max. test pressure||4 (600 Pa)|
|Acoustic performance||Rw(C;Ctr) = 42(-1;-3) dB|
|Max. width vent||2700 mm|
|Water tightness||E900 (900 Pa)|
|Thermal insulation (Uf)||1,07 W/m²K|
|Wind load resistance||C4 (1600 Pa)|
Glass railing aluminum profile
Glass railing installation
- 44400000 სხვადასხვა ქარხნული წარმოების მასალა და მათთან დაკავშირებული საგნები
- 44200000 სტრუქტურული მასალები