4 თებერვალი 2022, 18:00
T11852 - ვიდეო რგოლების დამზადებაზე შეთავაზების წარმოდგენის მოთხოვნა
Video Production of one Documentary Film and five Video Stories to illustrate the measurable results of the fruitful and successful 30-years of partnership between the World Bank and Georgia.
Rationale for Video Production:
- Established in 1944, the World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity and promoting sustainable development. With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, we work with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges.
- 2022 marks the 30th Anniversary of the partnership between the World Bank and Georgia. The World Bank Georgia Country Office is planning to carry out the proactive communications campaign dedicated to the Anniversary. The objective of the campaign is to showcase how the World Bank has been helping Georgia in tackling numerous challenges it has faced since the restoration of its independence, and how the Bank has played an important role in the country’s transformative journey over the past three decades. The campaign aims to raise the visibility and awareness of the results of this successful partnership by illustrating the measurable results of the Bank’s key activities and vital Projects, which had a major impact on the development of various sectors of the country’s economy, as well as on creation of new opportunities for the people of Georgia.
- For the 30th Anniversary communications campaign, the World Bank Georgia Country Office is seeking a production company (“Vendor”), which will produce 1 (one) documentary film and 5 (five) video stories/clips. Most of the video clips will be shot/filmed in the regions of Georgia to showcase the results of the World Bank funded projects from the field, while the documentary film will consist mainly of the archive video footage/photos and the interviews recorded virtually and/or in person.
- Work Plan
The contracted company will work with the World Bank Georgia Country Office team in order to provide the complete final Work Plan based on initial discussions. The Work Plan should be delivered before March 17th, 2022, and it must include:
- Concept outline and scenario, storyboards, suggestion on the locations for shooting for each video clip, and examples that clearly show the expected look and feel of the final products,
- Final production timeline with delivery dates,
- List of the equipment that the production company will use. Please note that the selected vendor will need to use high-quality audio-visual equipment for video production,
- Detailed break-down of all estimated costs, including estimated days of shooting, days of editing, travel costs, music, production team, etc. Please note that all costs, including transportation, should be included in the total sum, as there will be no additional payments made outside of the total budget.
Final Work Plan will be reviewed and approved by the World Bank Office respective representatives.
The contracted company will provide a concept and a scenario on the best way to communicate the theme based on the above rationale. The production company will explore the appropriate location for the video shootings in advance, and when necessary, find the suitable respondents/heroes for the video stories/clips. The Vendor will provide creative input, video scripts and storyboard, writing, editing, graphics, animation, subtitles, dubbing, legally purchased music composition for:
Number of outputs: 1 (one) Documentary Film
The film will provide a retrospective of 30 years of fruitful partnership between the World Bank and Georgia, featuring all the major milestones over the past 3 decades, as well as highlighting the challenges tackled and opportunities seized through the joint efforts.
- Video footage: Using mostly the archive video footage; photo scans and graphics, as well as the interviews recorded virtually, as well as in person.
- Length: Approx. 15 minutes
- Languages: English/Georgian
Number of outputs: 5 (five) Video Stories/Clips
All 5 video clips will showcase the results of critical projects funded by the World Bank in Georgia.
- Video footage: Most of the video footage for these video clips are to be filmed in the regions of Georgia, at the sites of the Projects funded by the World Bank. All 5 video clips will also require animated graphical elements.
- Length: Approx. 2 minutes each clip
- Languages: English/Georgian
The production company will report to World Bank Georgia Country Office Senior External Officer.
The videos will be produced in clear, grammatical English/Georgian with additional versions narrated or subtitled in the following language(s): English, Georgian.
Timeline and Output Format
Timeline for all phases of production of the 6 videos (1 documentary film and 5 video clips) in total:
- Pre-production – until March 17, 2022
- Shooting – until April 27, 2022
- Post-production – until May 27, 2022
The final files of all the videos should be delivered no later than May 27, 2022. Raw files and other source materials will be delivered until May 12, 2022.
- Final delivery will be either a high-resolution QuickTime file (delivered on hard drive or FTP server) and/or three high-resolution DVD’s.
- All final source files for film products (Final Cut files, project timelines, media files and master elements) will be delivered on either Hard Drive/DVD or by FTP method till the end of May 2022.
Total Budget and Payment Schedule
- The total budget for the production of one Documentary Film and five Video Clips will be GEL 70,000.
Payments will be made in two instalments:
- 35% after delivery of video concepts, scenarios, storyboards, work plan, and the shooting schedule.
- 65% after delivery and approval of the final files of all video products.
- Because this is a Work for Hire project, all graphic and imagery contained in the project, in accordance with World Bank rules, belong to and are copyrighted to the World Bank. Principle 03 - General Obligations of Staff Members 3:2: All rights in any work produced by staff members as part of their official duties shall belong to The World Bank or the IFC unless such rights are explicitly relinquished. http://go.worldbank.org/GRJ95YOVA0
- The Vendor understands that they may use images of final exhibit in CV or portfolio to promote printing/exhibit work without additional permission. No use may be made of the World Bank’s name or logo in any manner that might create an express or implied endorsement of any particular product or service.
- Any music used within the production must have full rights for World Bank usage.
Interested production companies will need to submit in English (pdf format):
- Profile of the company, including list of the production team members,
- Portfolio of the company, including the links to the company’s previous works such as video clips, films, etc.
- Tentative Technical and Financial Proposal on how the company intends to carry out the project (including the number and types of the equipment to be used for the production). The financial proposal should be presented in GEL. Please note that World Bank Office payments in Georgia are taxed at 0% of VAT.
The contract will be awarded to only one company/vendor, who:
- has more than 2 years of experience in video production,
- submits the best technically qualified proposal,
- is in compliance with all the requirements listed above,
- will meet the WBG vendor eligibility requirements as stated on the WBG Vendor Registration Web Site: http://www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement/
- Interested companies should submit their applications no later than 4th of February 2022 to the following email addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; The receipt confirmation email will be sent back to the sender.
Information Session: On January 27th, 2022, one week before the deadline for applications, there will be an information meeting (a virtual meeting), where the interested companies will have the opportunity to meet with World Bank Georgia Country Office respective representatives, ask relevant questions and learn more about the project. Interested companies should submit their contact information to the following email addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org - after which you will be sent a relevant link to the virtual information meeting.
Note: In all correspondence including the application submission, please, indicate in the email’s subject the following: Application for Video Production.
- 92100000 კინოდა ვიდეომომსახურებები