4 თებერვალი 2022, 16:00
T11854 - Tender for purchase and installation of elevators at 5 floor residential building
Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences is the largest development project, which has no analogs on the Georgian market as it combines premium class residential properties and professional golf course. The territory is located in Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, close to Krtsanisi district, the south-east part of Tbilisi, and covers 331 ha. Tbilisi Hills going to build up to 380 private houses, 73 semi-detached houses, 20 units of 5-floor residential buildings with up to 800 apartments, and infrastructure objects. In addition, the company is developing infrastructure facility, such as roads, parking lots power grid and water supply lines. Construction works are implemented under the management and supervision of Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC. Only high-quality building materials and modern technology are used in construction, which ensures the success of the project.
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC (hereinafter Client) announces a tender for purchase and installation of elevators in 5 floor residential building.The tender proposal shall contain the following information:
- Company name, identification code, legal and actual address, official e-mail;
- Name of at least 2 (two) contact persons, indicating their contact telephone number, e-mail address, and position within the company;
- A certificate from the LEPL Revenue Service that bidder has fulfilled all obligations and has no debt to the state budget;
- Commercial offer has to be in compliance with general requirements specified in a tender document, including Information about the work performance terms, warranty period, detailed schedule for contract performance, - including breakdown by production, delivery and installation time;
- Information on mechanical, electronic and safety parts of proposed elevators (List in attached file);
- A list of earlier performed projects for last 3 years;
- Copies or originals of Recommendation letters from two different clients issued over the past three years for past or ongoing projects (on English language).
- The price in the tender proposal should be included with all the taxes prescribed under the legislation of Georgia and taking into account all taxes related to the supply and procurement. VAT amount included in the price should be shown separately for informative needs.
3 elevators for 5 floor residential building, with the following specification:
- Number of stops: 5 stops (including basement floor, with indication on the button -1);
- Height between concrete slabs: 3520 mm (basement floor high is: 2670 mm);
- Machine room height: 2500 mm (from the top of concrete slab);
- Dimensions of reinforced concrete shaft: 2000 x 2100 mm (width / length);
- Cabin internal dimensions (minimum) 1500x1500 mm;
- Door Type C2;
- Width of entrance doors in open condition: minimum 900 mm;
- Standard for elevator min EN81-20;
- Automatic rescue and emergency landing device;
- Engine and main parts of elevator should be placed inside shaft.
- Fire safety equipment (switch) on base floor;
- Voice signal at arrival, destination floor;Flooring: PVC;Cabin ceiling with decorative Led lighting;Cabin Fan system;Cabin handrail: Hairline Stainless Steel;
- Mirror on half of cabin rear wall.
- Elevators offered without a machine room should not change the height of the top floor.
- Fire rated doors min 90 minutes. Elevators have to be connected to fire alarm system.
Necessary financial conditions for participation in the tender
- The legal entity participating in the tender shall have performed a similar type of work, namely supply and installation of elevators from January 1, 2017, to the date of submission of the tender proposal, and the total cost of executed works shall be no less 2’000’000 GEL (Two million GEL);
Place of work and working hours.
- Contractor will be allowed to work 7 days in a week. Working hours will be limited 08.00 am – 20.00 pm. Exceptions will be made for a special works required non-stop processing, submitted and approved by the client in advance.
- Place of work – Tbilisi Hills Golf and Residences, Village Teleti, Gardabani Municipality, Georgia.
The cost of the bid
- The bid must include the price including VAT, transportation and installation cost.
- Additionally, bidder has to provide exploitation monthly service cost for after warranty period valid for the 5 years.
- Payment will be made in stages, based on the acceptance certificate signed between the parties.
- The works stipulated by the contract shall be considered as completed and delivered when it is approved by the authorized representative of the Client and/or a third-party consultant assigned by Client.
- On the basis of full performance and acceptance of the works, the parties shall conclude the final acceptance-delivery act.
- The bidder shall, at its sole expense, take out and maintain in effect at all times during his performance, adequate insurance policies, including but not limited to for its employees, vehicles, and the works executed by it in relation to the agreement with licensed insurers acceptable to the Client.
- Payment will be made within 7 working days after the signing accept delivery act by both parties. Tenderer may offer better payment terms as competitive advantage.
- Upon completion of the work of the appropriate value, 10% of the total executed amount will be deducted from each payment and will be reimbursed after the completion of work and signing the final act of acceptance and ensure provision of warranty bond.
Quality of work
- Installation work should be carried out in accordance with the applicable legislation and the requirements set forth in the design documentation. Preference is given to company which offer European brand elevator.
- The warranty term for the elevator and installation works shall be provided by the Contractor, not less than 60 month after completion of the work.
- A bidder is obliged to indicate the information on the terms of execution and submit a work time schedule, which shall be an integral part of the contract;
- A bidder is obliged to submit information on the advance payment request if any and submit the bank guarantee for secure of advance payment. The validity of the bank guarantee issued to secure the advance payment will be valid until the acceptance of the works corresponding to the advance amount, which will be confirmed by the acceptance-delivery act concluded in accordance with the above rule;
- A bidder is obligied to submit a performance guarantee issued by an insurance company or a bank to guarantee satisfactory completion of a project by a bidder.
- A bidder is obliged to submit unconditional guarantee on no less than 10% (including VAT) of the contract total value for 60-month period, and the date will start from signing the final acceptance delivery deed, Client will reserve 10% of contract value from every payment due till the presentation of guarantee.
- The above mentioned guarantee shall be submitted from a banking institution licensed by the National Bank of Georgia or from an insurance company licensed by the LEPL State Insurance Supervision Service of Georgia, fixed in USD on exchange rate of National Bank of Georgia at the day of issuing the guarantee certificate.
- The Client will pay a daily penalty of 0.3% of the delayed amount.
- In case of non-fulfillment or improper fulfilment of obligations, the Contractor shall be penalized by 0.3% of the total contract value for each day.
Environmental and safety protection
- During the execution of the work, it is necessary to comply with the requirements set out in the tender document and with the requirements of the state safety and environmental normative acts.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for the safety of all activities on the Site. The Contractor shall carry out its operations in compliance with all applicable safety, occupational health and environmental protection regulations on site in accordance with Georgian legislation. Client shall be immediately informed in case Contractor’s work presents high risks with environmental and social impact and advise on appropriate measures to manage the situation.
Language of bid and contract
- All documents relating to the Bid and contract shall be in Georgian and English languages.
The Contractor is responsible to:
- perform work in compliance with labor safety conditions;
- ensure the minimization of environmental impact within the workplace;
- minimize the impact of work-related noise, vibration and dust on the environment.
- Tender documents shall be submitted no later than 4th of February, 2022, at 16.00 (Georgian time).
- Tender documents shall be submitted in hard copy (1 copy) and electronically (hard disc).
- Bidding documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and approved with a signature.
- A hard copy of the bidding documents shall be certified with the signature of the director of the company and the seal of the company (if any).
- The proposal shall be valid and binding for Contractor for 60 calendar days from the date of submission.
- Shaft drownings Annex #1
- Roof plan with machine room dimensions and shaft sections Annex #2
- Information on mechanical, electronic and safety parts of proposed elevators. Annex #3
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC will not reimburse the costs of preparing the documents required to participate in the tender.
The Bidder is encouraged to visit the Site of Works and its surroundings and obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the Bid and entering into a contract for construction works.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 4th of Fabruary, 2022, at 16:00 (Georgian time).
Tbilisi Hills Development and Construction LLC is ready to hold meetings with representatives of interested companies. The meetings should be organized no later than 4th of February 2022. For additional information please contact: +995 598 29 99 91
|Driving and electronic components||Area of production|
|Controller`s electronic plate of frequency convertor|
|Cabin door drivers|
|Mechanical and spare components|
|Cabin`s wall and mechanical parts|
|Cabin speed limiters|
|Hydraulic buffers in pit|
|Contact of landing doors and mechanical lockers|
- 42400000 ამწე და გადასაზიდი მოწყობილობები და მათი ნაწილები