JSC FINCA Bank Georgia is a part of FMH (FINCA Microfinance Holding). Its Partners are IFC, World Bank Group, KFW, Bankengruppe, FMO, Development Bank of Germany, Development Bank of Netherlands, responsAbility GLobal Microfinance Fund, Triple Jump and other international financial organizations. FINCA Bank Georgia serves more than 80000 clients through 39 service centers in almost all regions of Georgia.
FINCA Bank Georgia Branch of FINCA International Inc. – a fund in Partnership with the international community was established in Georgia in May 1998 by support of the US Agency for International Development and US Department of Agriculture. For more information visit: www.FINCA.org, www.FINCA.ge
FINCA Bank Georgia conducts its activities according to the highest ethical and professional standards and as per Bank’s internal regulation, customer employees and/or their related persons shall not have direct or indirect financial interests with the Vendors or other Service Providers of the Customer (Conflict of Interest). Therefore, there should be no kind of Conflict of Interest with the Supplier and Customer employees and/or related person.
General objective of the penetration test is to identify existing vulnerabilities, determine possibilities of use/exploitation, asses associated business risks and provide recommendations.
|#||Name||Type of test|
|1||Internet Bank Security Test||Security and Business Logic Testing according to OWASP Testing guide 4|
|2||Mobile Bank Security Test||- Mobile application (android, ios) security review according to OWASP Mobile App Security Requirements (all L2 Tests)
- Mobile API security testing according to OWASP Testing guide 4
|3||External Penetration Test||Vulnerability scanning of external IP addresses|
|4||Internal Penetration Test||Internal Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing from defined network segments|
|5||Social Engineering||Mail Phishing|
Candidate should provide documentation at FINCA Bank’s head office in sealed envelopes, on the following address: Vazha- Pshavela Av. 71, Block 1, Floor3, Office 12, Tbilisi, Georgia;
Deadline Is June 26th, 2018 18:00;
- Following documentation is required to be submitted in paper form:
- Description of the methodology used; Experience in penetration testing (financial sector):
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in relevant field and should provide short description, scale and number of implemented penetration testing projects.
- Minimum 1 recommendation letter about successful implementation of similar project in financial sector (would be a plus).
- Project timeline (by each scope) and completion time;
- Total price of the project;
- Price breakdown by each scope;
- Evaluator should have permanent staff of experts with relevant certification and provide number of certified personnel.
For additional information contact us on the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. All short-listed
candidates will be notified (via e-mail) about the outcome.
Candidates will be selected based on the following variables:
- Ability to meet the requirements
- Experience in relevant field
- Price (must be fixed cost)
For detailed information see the attached file below.
- 48200000 ქსელების, ინტერნეტისა და ინტრანეტის პროგრამული პაკეტები
- 48600000 მონაცემთა ბაზისა და ოპერაციული პროგრამული პაკეტები
- 72200000 პროგრამული უზრუნველყოფის შემუშავება და საკონსულტაციო მომსახურებები