Enclosed is a Request for Quotations (RFQ) for Traditional Georgian, Russian and Survival Georgian language training for US diplomatic mission staff. If you would like to submit a quotation, follow the instructions in Section 4 of the solicitation, complete the required portions of the attached document, and submit it to the following address:
US Embassy Tbilisi, 11 George Balanchine St. Tbilisi, Georgia Attn: Tamar Jashi
Please submit your quotation in a sealed envelope marked "Quotation Enclosed" to the above address. The deadline for receipt of quotations is 5:00p.m. local time (GMT+4) on August 1, 2018. No quotations will be accepted after this time.
In order for a quotation to be considered, you must also complete and submit the following:
- SF-1449 (block 17, 24 and 30). Block 24 should list the total value of the quote for the base year and option years.
- Section 1, The Schedule
- Section 5, Representations and Certifications
- Additional Information as required in Section 4.
Direct any questions regarding this solicitation to TbilisiGSOProcurement@state.gov or phone+995 32 227700 during regular business hours.
The U.S. Government intends to award a contract to the responsible company submitting an acceptable quotation at the lowest price. We intend to award a contract based on initial quotations, without holding discussions, although we may hold discussions with companies in the competitive range if there is a need to do so.
- 80400000 ზრდასრულების სწავლება და სხვა საგანმანათლებლო მომსახურებები
- 80500000 სატრენინგო მომსახურებები