Caritas Czech Republic (CCR) is a non-profit non-governmental organization with field activities in 15 countries (Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa) implementing an extensive social and health services programs. CCR is a member of the international network of the Caritas Internationalis and cooperates with a number of international and local partners.
CCR has been working in Georgia since 2008. In 2015, it established its country branch Caritas Czech Republic in Georgia (CCRG) consisting of the head office in Tbilisi and field office in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara.
CCRG works to support Georgian social and healthcare system as well as to contribute to agricultural and rural development in remote areas.
For more information about CCRG visit https://www.facebook.com/CCRGeorgia2015/
Invitation to Tender:
“Caritas Czech Republic in Georgia” invites interested qualified companies registered in Georgia to participate in a tender on the procurement (purchase-transportation) of office equipment.
Main responsibilities of the supplier:
- Deliver (purchase, transportation) the order in accordance with the specifications in the annex 1and the deadlines;
- Guarantee the quality of the purchased equipment (warranty, at least one year).
Tender subject (for specification see annex 1):
1. Desktop computers (13) and laptop (1)
2. Printers (14)
Place of delivery: Zugdidi, Georgia
Note: Preference will be given to companies which Operate in Samegrelo regionand will be able to deliver all items together.
The cost of order: shall not exceed 23 000 GEL including taxes and transportation to final destination (Zugdidi city).
Obligatory requirements towards applicant: relevant experience describing at least one supply of similar goods within the last 2 years amounting to at least 15 000 GEL. Upon selection the supporting documents will be requested from the successful applicant.
- Annex 1: Budget form/proposal to be completed by the applicant. Please note that the given specification and the number of items are obligatory.
The provision of contract service: time estimate December 20, 2018, subject to extension for one week.
The application package shall contain:
- Information about the applicant company (indicating date of establishment, founders);
- Contract information of the Director and Financial Manager, contact person;
- Time estimate for service delivery (purchase, transportation);
- Warranty conditions, service;
- Application shall be prepared in English language.
Annexes to application:
- Signed and sealed tender proposal (annex #1) in Gel with the indication of equipment warranty dates and conditions (at least 12 months);
- Detailed description and photos of each product offered;
- List of similar services provided within the last 2 years (Please see Obligatory requirements towards applicant above) containing name of the contractor, dates and description of service, cost of contract;
- Newest record (extract) from the public register issued within the last 3 months in English.
Questions for clarification can be sent by November 30, 2018 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Only full applications submitted before deadline will be reviewed.
The selected provider will receive notification by December 7, 2018.
NOTE: Organization reserves the right to withdraw from the tender before conclusion of the contract with the potential supplier.
- 30200000 კომპიუტერული მოწყობილობები და აქსესუარები