The International Organization for Migration (IOM) intends to hire a Service Provider for the project “The implementation of Assisted Voluntary Returns including Reintegration measures”, for which this Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued.
IOM now invites specialized firms to provide a Technical and Financial Proposal for the following Services:Creation of short film of Reintegration success stories. More details on the services are provided in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR).
The Service Provider will be selected under a Quality–Cost Based Selection procedures described in this RFP.
The RFP includes the following documents:
- Section I. Instructions to Service Providers / Consulting Firms
- Section II. Technical Proposal – Standard Forms
- Section III. Financial Proposal – Standard Forms
- Section IV. Terms of Reference
- Section V. Standard Form of Contract
The Proposals must be delivered by hand or through mail to IOM’s office address at 12 Tengiz Abuladze street, 1stLane, 0162 Tbilisi, Georgia on or before 7 December 2018 14:00. No late proposal shall be accepted.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Service Providers.
For detailed information see the attached files below.
- 22400000 მარკები, ჩეკების წიგნაკები, ბანკნოტები, აქციები, სარეკლამო მასალა, კატალოგები და სახელმძღვანელოები
- 92100000 კინოდა ვიდეომომსახურებები