UNICEF Tbilisi requests proposals for a Standardization of the Functional Assessment Instrument for Children with Disabilities.
Submit your proposal with unit price(s) in GEL together with vendor registration form, as instructed, on or before closing time. Note that failure to submit proposal in GEL, or in accordance with the requested terms, will result in automatic invalidation of your application.
In addition, please note that:
- UNICEF and its implementing partners are VAT exempt. Kindly ensure that all price(s) quoted in GEL are excluding VAT;
- For transparency of the process we require that the proposals are received in the sealed form (sealed envelopes);
- It is important that you read all of the provisions, to ensure that you understand UNICEF’s requirements and can submit an offer in compliance with them. This includes submission of ALL documents requested. Note that your proposals should be submitted in English using the enclosed format. Proposals received in any other manner or after the indicated above deadline will be INVALIDATED.
- Evaluation criteria will be based on reliability of the organization, suggested methodology and approach, best price and proposal terms. The ratio between the technical and price criteria is 70:30.
Overall Response and experience of the applicant: 70 points Overall correspondence between ToR requirements and proposal (specific tasks, deliverables) – 20; Experience of the company in standardization – 30; Experience of the key experts in psychometric studies and in research involving children – 20.
Price Proposal: 30
In case of pre-payment request, bank guarantee letter should be submitted.
In order to be considered for an award, your technical and price proposals should be hand delivered in separate sealed envelopes and placed in the locked Tender Box located at the Ground Floor of UN House, 9 Eristavi Street, Vake, Tbilisi 0179, Georgia NO LATER than 15:00 of 18 December 2018.
While the price proposals remain sealed until the technical evaluation is completed, the technical envelopes will be opened immediately after the closing time and forwarded to the unit designated to manage the selection process. One representative from each bidding company may attend the opening process.
The sealed envelopes should be labeled as follows: (1) P-GEO- 9145314-013 Technical Proposal and (2) P-GEO- 9145314-013 - Price Proposal.
Technical Proposal should include:
Company’s profile; Research project proposal, defining objectives, proposed hypothesis, study design, sampling, data collection and analysis, work plan, timeline, and working methodology;
CVs of suggested experts and other project staff and brief description of their functions in the frame of the project.
Price Proposal should include:
Cover letter, Proposed budget with specification of expenses per activities and budget items in GEL.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, contact persons: Ia Tchanukvadze email@example.com or at 2251130, ext 231.
Application deadline is 15:00 on 18 December 2018.
- 79300000 ბაზრის კვლევა და ეკონომიკური კვლევა; გამოკითხვები და სტატისტიკა
- 73100000 მომსახურებები კვლევისა და ექსპერიმენტული განვითარების სფეროში
- 73200000 კვლევასა და განვითარებასთან დაკავშირებული საკონსულტაციო მომსახურებები