The USAID/WMTR II program has announced a tender for companies that are engaged in the supply and transportation of new equipment for the production line below.
The WMTR II program is implemented by CENN with the support of USAID. The program assists the Government of Georgia (GoG) in modernizing the country’s waste management sector and supporting sustainable development and inclusive economic growth, ensuring the responsible management of natural endowments that will minimize adverse impacts from waste on human health and natural resources.
The WMTR II has four main objectives:
- Implementing an Integrated Waste Management System
- Private Sector-Led Recycling
- Illegal Dumping Penalties and Tariff Policy
- Public Outreach
The program mainstreams innovative approaches, applies new technologies, and streamlines strong partnerships to achieve, sustain and fulfill set objectives and solve developmental challenges.
The purpose of the tender:
The purpose of the tender is to ensure the purchase and transportation of the equipment of tire recycling line, particularly shredder and granulator, for the tire recycling company. Brief information about the equipment and technical specifications is provided below:
Ceiling - $51,000
- Capacity – 1ton/h (truck tires) – 2 tons/h (light vehicle tires)
- Tire size – Shredder should process tires with a maximum size of 315/80R22.5
- Maximum electricity consumption – 50kw/h
- Length – up to 2500 mm
- Width – up to 1910 mm
- Height – up to 2950 mm
Granulator (Grinder / Secondary shedder)
Ceiling - $69,000
- The granulator is expected to crumble 15-20 cm tire pieces, and slice pieces in the shredder into 10-20 mm sized granules
- Capacity - 1 ton/h
- Engine power - 90 kw/h
- Power of the rotor - 30 – 40 – 55 – 75 – 90 kw
- Power of PLC - 4 kw
- Length of the rotor - up to 1300 mm
- Diameter of the rotor - up to 380 mm
- RPM of the rotor - 40-180 rpm (rounds per minute)
- Blades - Quantity 75, Size 38 X 38mm
- Type of blades - Incave - I/p (i=hollow p=flat)
- Pusher run - up to 1000 mm
- Length - up to 3000 mm
- Width - up to 2300 mm
- Height - up to 1870 mm
- Hooper length - up to 1430 mm
- Hooper width - up to 1284 mm
- Hooper height - up to 550 mm
- Weight - up to 400 kg
To participate in the tender:
- Interested and qualified companies should submit their bids in one PDF file to: email@example.com no later than July 12, 2019.
Bids should include the following information:
- Name, address, contact person and phone number of the company;
- Evidence of relevant work experience;
- Copy of a registration certificate of the company;
- Price in USD - per equipment, without transportation (should be provided excl. VAT);
- Transportation price in USD, per equipment (should be provided excl. VAT);
- Time required for service delivery;
- Warranty terms and conditions.
Incomplete documentation will not be considered.
Bids will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Price of the equipment;
- Warranty terms and conditions;
- Time required for service delivery.
- 42900000 სხვადასხვა ზოგადი და სპეციალური დანიშნულების მანქანა-დანადგარები
- 90500000 ნარჩენებსა და ნაგავთან დაკავშირებული მომსახურებები