Within the framework of the EU-funded project “Optimising the Potential of Local Assets for Rural Development of Keda Municipality”, implemented by CENN.
The objectives of the project are to diversify local economic activities, foster investment, and empower competitive agricultural and environmental practices in Keda Municipality, Adjara, Georgia via bottoms-up strategic planning of rural development.
The purpose of the tender
The purpose of the tender is to ensure the purchase and transportation of Trout vertical incubator for 200 000 eggs, Trout horizontal incubator, Larva Polypropylene tank and ProDSS Handheld Multiparameter Sampling. Brief information about theequipment and technical specifications is provided below:
Trout Vertical Incubator
- Quantity: 1
- for 200 000 eggs
Trout Horizontal Incubator
- Quantity: 10
- Volume: 750l
- Dimensions: 3 m X1m m X0.5 m
Larva Polypropylene Tank
- Quantity: 20
- Volume: 500l
- Dimensions: Ф1.1 m Х0.8 m.
ProDSS Handheld Multiparameter Sampling
- Quantity: 1
All equipment transportation
- The final destination of the equipment is Georgia, Adjara AR, Keda Municipality
- Incoterms: CIF
- Please, indicate the way of transportation in the proposal.
To participate in the tender:
Bids should include the following information:
- Name, address, contact person and phone number of the company;
- Evidence of relevant work experience;
- Copy of a registration certificate of the company;
- Price in USD - per equipment, without transportation (should be provided excl. VAT);
- Transportation service in USD (should be provided excl. VAT);
- Time required for service delivery;
- Warranty terms and conditions.
Incomplete documentation will not be considered.
Bids will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Lower Price of the equipment;
- Warranty terms and conditions;
- Time required for the supply of the equipment.
- 77800000 აკვაკულტურასთან დაკავშირებული მომსახურებები
- 16600000 სპეციალიზებული სასოფლო-სამეურნეო ან სატყეო დანიშნულების მანქანა-დანადგარები