The IHOA Zurgovani Residential Complex in Tbilisi, Georgia is seeking contractor proposals to perform preventive maintenance, inspections, testing, and training, on the Zurgovani’ s existing electrical distribution switchgear. This is a one-time service visit. Bidders are asked to schedule the work to occur in two days, beginning after 10AM on working days, with completion no later than 6 PM.
All proposals will be evaluated on a Lowest Priced, Technically Acceptable basis. Technical acceptance evaluation will be based on vendor credentials and work plan. Contractors must submit with their proposals a letter supporting the contractor experience with the associated electrical distribution system as noted in the equipment description within this work statement. Proposals must be presented in a firm fixed price, with itemized costs for all labor, material and travel expenses.
Contractor shall provide all supervision, qualified labor, tools, test equipment, noted materials, and training to perform all tasks listed within this work statement. All personnel working in the vicinity of this electrical gear shall wear and /or use the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in performance of this work statement. Any questions or injuries shall be brought to the attention of the Post Occupation Safety and Health Officer (POSHO). As applicable, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) shall be provided by the contactor for all HAZMAT materials.
Follow manufacturer specific maintenance and testing procedures, and general industry practices to ensure operational readiness of the buildings electrical switchgear. Perform cleaning, testing and training on these systems following procedures and general operational requirements for this type of switchgear. The contractor shall include the embassy Locally Engaged Staff (LES) assigned electricians in all aspects of this site work, providing “On the Job Training” (OJT) of the local staff as much as possible. It will be the responsibility of the contractor to explain proper safety and maintenance procedures as part of the OJT training program. No formal classroom training is requested or required.
This one-time service contract is for planned maintenance only. If any discrepancies are found that are not covered under this scope of work then the contractor must provide the following:
- Detailed report noting the discrepancy found
- Bill of Materials (BOM) to include component name, quantity, part #, retail price, source, and approximate lead time for any repair material required.
- Price quote for the estimated repair labor. This should be a not to exceed price and will be contracted separately from this service agreement.
DESCRIPTION OF EQUIPMENT TO BE SERVICED:
Service includes inspection, testing and cleaning of the existing:
1. Merlin Gerin NW20 N1 2000Amp - 1EA
2. Merlin Gerin NS1000 N 4P Micrologic 2.0 - 2EA
3. Surge Protector, Fuse isolator - 1EA
4. Merlin Gerin Compact NS series Breaker 100-250 Amp - 14EA
5. Merlin Gerin Vigirex RH99P - 17EA
6. Merlin Gerin Power logic system PM500 - 3EA
7. Merlin Gerin Multi9 NG125N - 1EA
8. Merlin Gerin RCDs, MCBs, Fuse boxes - SET
Full tender documentatation can be downloaded from the attached file.
Interested candidates should send as an attachment General Information of the Bidder:
- Company Name:
- Contact Person:
- Director Name:
- Company ID:
- Years of experience:
Interested candidates should send all the required information no later than 13 September 2019 on the following E-mail: email@example.com
In case of any questions please contact us via mobile phone or Email listed below:
Contact Person: Giorgi Ramishvili
Mobile: +995 599 76 25 33
Address: Tbilisi, Village Zurgovani
- 31100000 ელექტროძრავები, გენერატორები და ტრანსფორმატორები
- 31200000 ელექტროენერგიის გამანაწილებელი და საკონტროლო აპარატურა
- 31600000 ელექტრომოწყობილობები და აპარატურა
- 51100000 ელექტროდა მექანიკური მოწყობილობების მონტაჟი