United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) wishes to ivite you to submit a proposal for Consultancy on carrying out communication for social change campaign (phase 3) to address stigma against disability.
Instructions to proposers:
Proposers must provide the Technical Proposal and the corresponding Price Proposal in SEPARATE CLOSED ENVELOPES with the reference to this Request for Proposal number: RFPS-2019002.
Proposal must consist of:
- Completed, signed and stamped Request for Proposal for Services Form. Please note the term of validity must be correctly indicated. The Proposal offering less than 120 days validity shall be INVALID.
- Technical Proposal: The Technical Proposal should address the criteria and requirements outlined in this RFPS, paying particular attention to its Terms of Reference and its evaluation criteria. It is important to note that UNICEF actively welcomes innovative proposals and original solutions to the stated service need. NO PRICE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CONTAINED IN THE TECHNICAL PROPOSAL. The list of documents comprising the Technical Proposal is listed below.
- Price proposals prepared in accordance with the requirements contained in the Terms of Reference for this RFPs in GEL and placed in a separate sealed envelope.
Proposal Response Format:
- Marking and Submitting Proposals: Proposal should be submitted no later than Thursday 20 November 2019 by 15:00 in original copies duly signed and dated. An electronic version on CD must also be included. Proposers must submit a sealed proposal, ensuring separate envelopes for the Technical Proposal and the Price Proposal. Prices or rates shall not appear in any other part of the proposal.
- SEALED PROPOSALS must be securely closed in the Proposal Envelope clearly MARKED on the outside with the PROPOSAL NUMBER: "RFPS-2019002" and placed in the locked UNICEF Tender Box located at the Ground Floor of UN House, 9 Eristavi Street, Vake, Tbilisi 0179, Georgia NO LATER THAN the CLOSING TIME AND DATE stated above.
- The proposal Envelope must contain two separate sealed envelopes, one containing the Technical Proposal and one containing the Price Proposal.
- In the sealed envelope named "RFPS-2019002 - Technical Proposal" - the Proposer must submit the following:
- Completed, signed and stamped Request for Proposal for Services Form;
- Company's profile;
- Project proposal;
- Description of the proposed work plan, timeline and working methodology;
- CVs of suggested experts;
- Information regarding organization's bank account issued by Bank (stamped);
- Filled VMIP Vendor Registration form (template is attached)
- In the sealed envelope names "RFPS 2019002 - Price Proposal" the Proposer must submit the following:
- Cover letter;
- Proposed budget with indication of proposed fees in GEL.
- Proposals must be signed/stamped by an authorized representative of the proposer's company.
- Proposal submitted otherwise (by e-mail, fax, in an opened envelope, with technical and price proposals together in one envelope) or WITHOUT a completed, signed and stamped Request for Proposal for Services Form will be INVLIDATED;
- UNICEF will accept no responsibility for the premature opening of a Proposal which is in the not properly identified envelope.
Qeustions from Proposers:
Proposers are required to submit any questions in respect of this RFPS by EMAIL (subjected by this RFPS number RFPS-2019002) ti Nino Dzotsenidze at firstname.lastname@example.org and Maya Kurtsikidze at email@example.com The deadline for receipt of any questions is COB of Friday 15.11.19.
IMPORTANT: PROPOSAL ARE NOT TO BE SENT TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATED ABOVE - ANY PROPOSALS SENT TO THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUAL WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Only envelopes containing Technical Proposals will be publicly opened solely to record names of the Proposers starting at 15:00 on Thursday 20.11.19 in UNICEF Conference Room, IV Floor of UN House, 9 Eristavi Street, 0179, Tbilisi, Georgia. One representative from each bidding company may attend the opening.
Please kindly review the detailed tender documentation in the attached file.
- 73200000 კვლევასა და განვითარებასთან დაკავშირებული საკონსულტაციო მომსახურებები
- 98200000 თანაბარ შესაძლებლობებთან დაკავშირებული საკონსულტაციო მომსახურებები