The IHOA Zurgovani Residential Complex in Tbilisi, Georgia is announcing tender for the following service: Repair of Locker Rooms, WCs, Bathrooms and Halls - Tbilisi Diplomatic Village.
This project includes all work associated with:
- Complete demolition of the existing wall and floor tiles, subflooring, drywall panels (without damaging profiles) and dropped ceiling panels in bathrooms and WCs;
- Complete demolition of the existing wall tiles (without damaging floors) and dropped ceiling panels in pool entrance room;
- Installing of new subflooring, drywall and dropped ceiling panels, providing and installing new floor and wall tiles in bathrooms and WCs;
- Renovation of showers, providing new drains, plumbing fixtures and valves;
- Replacement of all faucets, sinks, mirrors, bathroom accessories;
- Replacement and improvement of lighting;
- Renovation of walls and ceilings in locker rooms and halls;
- Replacing of grouts in locker rooms and halls;
- Replacement of service entrance locks;
- Renovation of doors, etc.
The Contractor shall provide the services of qualified, factory trained and certified personnel (with at least one of each trade at the journey-man level or equivalent) with relevant experience of more than 3 years to meet the minimum requirements established below, to perform the repair services in accordance with the Statement of Work. Helper positions do not need to meet this 3 year minimum requirement.
The contractor shall also provide all necessary technical, managerial, administrative and direct labor personnel as well as all transportation, tools, instrumentation, equipment and supplies required to complete all works listed below and included in the drawings.
The Contractor shall institute an appropriate inspection system including checklists of duties to be carried out, ensuring these duties are carried out by the supervisory staff and senior employees, and carrying out during the emergency repair services to determine whether the various services are being performed according to the contract requirements. Any shortcomings and/or substandard conditions noted in such inspections shall be promptly corrected and improved; any conditions beyond the responsibility of the Contractor shall be brought to the attention of the Contracting Officer or COR, for disposition.
The services being performed hereunder and the supplies furnished therefor will be inspected from time to time by the COR, or his/her authorized representatives, to determine that all work is being performed in a satisfactory manner, and that all supplies are of acceptable quality and standards. The Contractor shall be responsible for any countermeasures or corrective action, within the scope of this contract, which may be required by the Contracting Officer as a result of such inspection.
The Zurgovani Club House will continue their normal everyday business in the buildings throughout the work. The contractor shall coordinate the construction schedule with the facility manager and COR as to cause minimal disruption to the Zurgovani Club House’s ability to perform their work.
The original condition of the building, equipment or other work in place before any modifications are accomplished under this project is generally shown as "Existing" on the Contract Drawings.
Detailed tender documentation attached.
Interested candidates can contact via mobile phone or Email listed below:
Contact Person: Giorgi Ramishvili
Mobile: +995 599 76 25 33
Address: Tbilisi, Village Zurgovani
Interested candidates should send as an attachment General Information of the Bidder:
- Company Name:
- Contact Person:
- Director Name:
- Company ID:
- Years of experience:
- 45400000 შენობის დასრულების სამუშაოები
- 45300000 სამშენებლო-სამონტაჟო სამუშაოები