23 აპრილი 2021, 17:00
T9258 - Purchase of Pumping Stations
Georgian Water and Power LLC announces electronic tender for the procurement of Pumping Stations.
Description of goods/service/work (Terms of Reference), quantity/volume of procurement.
Georgian Water and Power LLC is planning to purchase pumping stations for the 8 pumping stations:
- Funicular 1, 2 and Tsavkisi (reserve)
- Didi Lilo
- Before contract signing supplier must present installation drawings;
- Upon delivery of the goods, Supplier shall provide technical documentation (user manual, passport, electrical measurements, etc.) in 2 languages – English and Georgian or Russian
- A Tender Participant shall provide cost estimation in accordance with the below price list.
Deadline for delivery of goods / services / works:
- The Deadline for the goods delivery must be 1-2 month from the date of contract signature
- Delivery Term shall be DAP, Tbilisi
Form and place for delivery of goods / service / works: Tbilisi, Georgia
- The Tender Participant shall warrant that the Goods are made of best materials with first class workmanship, brand new and unused. Warranty period for Goods must be at least 36 months after signing the delivery-acceptance certificate.
Requirement of Experience:
- The Tender Participant shall have at least 40 years’ experience in supplying similar type of goods and submit relevant supporting documents: contract(s) and associated delivery-acceptance document(s) and/or reference number of the mentioned documents in Georgian procurement electronic system of the State Procurement Agency (e.g., NAT/CMR/SPA, etc.).
Terms of payment:
- Post Payment, Payment shall be made by Bank transfer, within the period of 30 (thirty) calendar days from the submission of delivery-acceptance documents.
- Prepayment of 30% of the total contract amount will be allowed only on the basis of a bank guarantee.
- The Contractor shall present a performance guarantee in an amount of 5% of the contract value within 7 (seven) calendar days from the signature date of the Contract. The performance guarantee shall be issued by a bank licensed in Georgia or OECD member state (Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development). The term of validity of the guarantee shall be at least 30 calendar days longer than the term of the contract. In case the Contractor fails to present the guarantee within the agreed period of time, the Client shall be entitled to terminate the Contract.
Information to be uploaded/provided by bidders for electronic tender:
- Price list according to paragraph 1.3, please note that pricing table shall include information about manufacturer, country of origin and mark/model;
- Documents demonstrating experience of a Tender Participant in accordance within the paragraph 1.7;
- Detailed Technical Specifications of the offered goods;
- Quality certificate (IEC/TUV/GOST or similar) of the offered product;
- Information regarding Delivery, Warranty and Payment Terms, mentioned information shall be in consistency with the requirements of paragraphs 1.4, 1.6, 1.8;
- Consent to the requirements of the aforementioned tender, for confirmation shall be presented signed E-tender documentation
- Extract from the Registry of entrepreneurial and non-entrepreneurial (non-commercial) legal entities issued after the announcement date of the electronic tender.
- All documents and/or information uploaded for the electronic tender by a bidder shall be signed by an authorized person (a letter of attorney shall be uploaded whenever required);
- It is Preferable All documents and/or information prepared by a pretender to be verified by an authorized person using electronic signature or a stamp of the company.
Concluding a contract:
- A contract with the winner company will be signed in accordance with the terms of this tender.
- Georgian Water and Power LLC reserves the right to sign a contract with one or more companies.
When submitting a bid, a bidder shall not be:
- in the process of filing for bankruptcy
- in the process of liquidation
- in conditions of suspended business activity.
Cost estimation shall be made in Georgian national currency (GEL). Prices must include all costs considered by this tender and taxes specified by the Georgian legislation.
Offer of the bidder shall be valid for 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of its submission.
Georgian Water and Power LLC reserves the right to determine by itself the tender completion time, to change the tender terms under the notification timely given to the bidders, or to terminate the tender at any stage of its progress.
Georgian Water and Power LLC will identify the winner through the tender commission and inform all participating companies thereof. Georgian Water and Power LLC is not obliged to give a verbal or written explanation to any bidder on any decision made regarding to the tender.
Georgian Water and Power LLC reserves the right to verify any information received from the bidders as well as to obtain information about the company or its activities. If the information provided by a bidder is not true or false, the bidder will be disqualified.
Please, note that Georgian Water and Power LLC will not accept oral request for additional information. Only phone inquiries will be accepted.
Note: Any other information obtained in any other way will not be considered as official and does not generate any obligation from Georgian Water and Power LLC.
Information for the bidders of the e-tender:
- Any question during the electronic tender process shall be made in writing and communicated through the Q&A platform of tenders.ge website;
- To participate in the electronic tender, the company shall be registered on www.tenders.ge;
- Offer Currency: GEL;
- Auction type: Without auction;
- For instruction on participation in electronic tender through tenders.ge please refer to Annex 4.
Contact person: Vano Tsiklauri
Address: 10 Medea (Mzia) Jugeli str., 0179, Tbilisi
Tel.: +995 577 73 66 44
Contact person: Tekla Murvanidze
Address: 10 Medea (Mzia) Jugeli str., 0179, Tbilisi
Tel.: +995 595 523 381
- 42100000 დანადგარები მექანიკური ენერგიის წარმოებისა და გამოყენებისთვის
- 31600000 ელექტრომოწყობილობები და აპარატურა