21 ივნისი 2022, 18:00
T13253 - Tender on the Purchase of the Customer Satisfaction Survey module
JSC “Terrabank” announces Tender on the Purchase of the Customer Satisfaction Survey module.
After reviewing the tender documents, one supplier will be selected, with whom a contract will be signed.
The companies participating in the tender must meet the following qualification requirements:
- Work experience in the relevant field at least 3 years;
The tender application must contain the following documents:
- Tender proposal in English language (service fees and conditions) both printed (on the form, signed by the responsible person/certified by the company stamp) as well as on CD/USB.
- List of corporate clients of the company,
- At least three letters of recommendation (original, issued in the last 6 months);
- Extract from the entrepreneurial register;
- Certificate from the tax authority that there is no debt;
- Privacy Agreement, completed (see attached file)
- Bank statement or statement on bank account turnover last (6 months)
- Payment with the service company will be made only through the bank account opened in JSC "Terrabank".
- The tender proposal must be submitted to the Chancellery of JSC "Terrabank": Address: Tbilisi, St. Ketevan Dedopli Ave. # 3.
The following data must be indicated on the envelope:
- Company name;
- Contact information (contact person, mobile number / phone, e-mail; address);
- Tender name (Tender on Customer satisfaction survey tool requirements)
- Signature and company seal at the envelope seal;
The deadline for submission of bids is Jun 21, June (until 18:00).
During the tender process, the bidding companies have the right to request the necessary information, which is necessary to prepare a complete tender proposal.
The bidder is responsible for the confidentiality of the information, both during and after the tender.
For technical issues, please contact Ketevan Kipiani,
E-mail to the following address: Ketevan.Kipiani@terabank.ge
by phone 255 00 00 / (ext. 1250). Mob: +995 599 28 86 83
For other formal issues related to the tender, please contact Irakli Mikadze at the following
e-mail address: email@example.com
by phone 255 00 00 / (internal 2005).
Mob: +995 595 60 01 04
Note: The bank reserves the right not to consider the submitted proposal, in which the requested documentation will be incompletely submitted.
- 73200000 კვლევასა და განვითარებასთან დაკავშირებული საკონსულტაციო მომსახურებები