UNICEF Tbilisi requests proposals for a Community Mobilization and working with professional groups on children with disabilities in Adjara.
Submit your proposal with unit price(s) in GEL together with vendor registration form, as instructed, on or before closing time. Note that failure to submit proposal in GEL, or in accordance with the requested terms, will result in automatic invalidation of your application.
In addition, please note that:
- UNICEF and its implementing partners are VAT exempt. Kindly ensure that all price(s) quoted in GEL are excluding VAT;
- For transparency of the process we require that the proposals are received in the sealed form (sealed envelopes);
- It is important that you read all of the provisions, to ensure that you understand UNICEF’s requirements and can submit an offer in compliance with them. This includes submission of ALL documents requested. Note that your proposals should be submitted in English using the enclosed format. Proposals received in any other manner or after the indicated above deadline will be INVALIDATED.
- Evaluation criteria will be based on reliability of the organization, suggested methodology and approach, best price and proposal terms. The ratio between the technical and price criteria is 70:30.
- In case of pre-payment request, bank guarantee letter should be submitted
In order to be considered for an award, your technical and price proposals should be hand delivered in separate sealed envelopes and placed in the locked Tender Box located at the Ground Floor of UN House, 9 Eristavi Street, Vake, Tbilisi 0179, Georgia NO LATER than 15:00 of 11 December 2018.
While the price proposals remain sealed until the technical evaluation is completed, the technical envelopes will be opened immediately after the closing time and forwarded to the unit designated to manage the selection process. One representative from each bidding company may attend the opening process.
The sealed envelopes should be labeled as follows: (1) P-GEO- 9145210-012 Technical Proposal and (2) P-GEO- 9145210-012 - Price Proposal.
Technical Proposal should include:
Company’s profile; Project proposal; Description of the proposed work plan, timeline, and working methodology; CV s of suggested experts;
Price Proposal should include: Cover letter; proposed budget with indication of proposed fees; (in GEL).
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, contact persons: Maya Kurtsikidze firstname.lastname@example.org and Sofia Chaava at email@example.com or at 2251130, ext 229.
Application deadline is 15:00 on 11 December, 2018.
- 79300000 ბაზრის კვლევა და ეკონომიკური კვლევა; გამოკითხვები და სტატისტიკა
- 73100000 მომსახურებები კვლევისა და ექსპერიმენტული განვითარების სფეროში
- 73200000 კვლევასა და განვითარებასთან დაკავშირებული საკონსულტაციო მომსახურებები